Drugs are not always necessary, but believe in recovery always is. — Norman
What is drug? A drug is any substance that causes a change in an organism’s physiology or psychology when consumed. Drugs are typically distinguished from food and substances that provide nutritional support.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best drug quotes collection
1. Don’t do drugs because if you do drugs you’ll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison. — John Hardwick
2. Drugs and alcohol are the cruel engine of many an artists’ creativity. — Nathan Hartzenberg
3. Drugs are a bet with the mind. — Jim Morrison
4. Addiction begins with the hope that something ‘out there’ can instantly fill up the emptiness inside. — Jean Kilbourne
5. Drugs are the enemies of ambition and hope, and when we fight against drugs we are fighting for the future. — Bob Riley.
6. There’s not a drug on Earth that can make life meaningful. — Sarah Kane
7. Drugs take you to hell, disguised as heaven. — Donald Lyn Frost
8. That’s all drugs and alcohol do, they cut off your emotions in the end. — Ringo Starr
9. Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. — Kurt Cobain
10. All the suffering, stress, and addiction comes from not realizing you already are what you are looking for. — Jon Kabat Zinn
11. The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction. — Russell Brand
12. Addiction is like a curse and until it is broken, its victim will perpetually remain in the shackles of bondage. — Oche Otorkpa
13. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. — Mark Twain
14. The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. — Patricia Neal
16. Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs. — Robin Williams
17. People use drugs, legal and illegal, because their lives are intolerably painful or dull. They hate their work and find no rest in their leisure. They are estranged from their families and their neighbors.
It should tell us something that in healthy societies drug use is celebrative, convivial, and occasional, whereas among us it is lonely, shameful, and addictive. We need drugs, apparently, because we have lost each other. ― Wendell Berry
18. Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society.
Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual’s internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable. ― Theodore Kaczynski
19. I was more addicted to self destruction then to the drugs themselves, something very romantic about it. ― Gerard Way
Discover more wonderful topic
If you’re not willing to promote yourself why should anyone else. Winning quotes collection
20. I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge.
It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason.
It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom. ― Edgar Allan Poe
21. They know that problems are gifts.
Think about one problem you are facing now.
Can you see it as a potential gift? — Drew Rozell Ph.D