No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. ― Regina Brett
Why we need show up your self? The reason why we want to prove ourselves when feeling criticised or misunderstood, we are deep down not confident of ourselves. When we rely on others for validating our self-worth, we get easily hurt and vulnerable. We don’t need other people to validate ourselves if we already feel worthy and enough.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise showing up quotes collection
1. Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been. ― Samuel Daniel.
2. Show the readers everything, tell them nothing. ― Ernest Hemingway
3. Men always fall for frigid women because they put on the best show. ― Fanny Brice
4. Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you. ― Anna Lee
Do you like showing up quotes?
5. I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care. ― Lou Holtz
6. The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others. ― Albert Schweitzer
7. Politics is show business for ugly people. ― Paul Begala
8. Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself. ― Bear Bryant
9. Nobody knows what really a beautiful person is, so don’t worry. If you have pimples today, it’s nothing. If you have a bad hair day, it’s nothing. Feel beautiful. Feel sexy, and it will shine. It will show outside. ― Leila Lopes
Which showing up quote is the wise happy quotes?
10. Decisions are made by those who show up. ― Aaron Sorkin
11. When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long. ― John Cena
12. Life is a flower of which love is the honey. — Victor Hugo
13. Respect goes a long way when you carry yourself a certain way and show manners when you first meet someone. If you do that, then it’s hard for somebody not to like you. ― Lamar Odom
14. To become a great player, you’ve got to show real dedication and commitment to football, and you’ve got to be very humble and hard-working. And, above all, you’ve got to fight to make your dreams come true. ― Sergio Ramos
Can you share our showing up quotes?
15. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ― Les Brown
16. Don’t show a friend your gift, or your bag of money if you still want to maintain your relationship, but if nay, go on, and all you’ll see is hate and jealousy, and you’ll fight with him in the street like a dog and all you’ll feel is regret. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
17. I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. ― Stephen Grellet
18. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. — Dr. Seuss
19. Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don’t give up. ― Anne Lamott
20. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. — Steve Jobs