I think people forget that it doesn’t take a big donation to help someone, just a lot of little donations. ― Hannah Teter.
Why donation is important? Donating to the causes you care about not only benefits the charities themselves, it can be deeply rewarding for you too. Millions of people give to charity on a regular basis to support causes they believe in, as well as for the positive effect it has on their own lives.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best life quotes collection
1. The measure of life is not its duration, but its donation. ― Peter Marshall
2. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ― Kahlil Gibran
3. I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. ― Maya Angelou
4. Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ― Barack Obama.
Do you like donation quotes?
5. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. ― Mother Teresa
6. Making a donation is the ultimate sign of solidarity. Actions speak louder than words. ― Ibrahim Hooper
7. He who wished to secure the good of others, has already secured his own. ― Confucius
8. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. ― Buddha
9. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ― Aesop
Which donation quote is the best life quotes?
10. No one has ever become poor by giving. ― Anne Frank
11. Be the change you want to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than to watch it accumulate. ― Gloria Steinem
13. The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it. ― William James
14. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it. ― William Arthur Ward
Can you share your donation quotes
15. As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled. ― Victor Hugo
16. It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live. ― Ethel Percy Andrus
17. It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ― Tom Brokaw
18. We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference. ― Nelson Mandela
19. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. ― Robin Williams
20. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. ― Martin Luther King