I think people forget that it doesn’t take a big donation to help someone, just a lot of little donations. ― Hannah Teter.
Why donation is important? Donating to the causes you care about not only benefits the charities themselves, it can be deeply rewarding for you too. Millions of people give to charity on a regular basis to support causes they believe in, as well as for the positive effect it has on their own lives.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous donation quotes collection
1. The measure of life is not its duration, but its donation. ― Peter Marshall
2. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ― Kahlil Gibran
3. I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. ― Maya Angelou
4. Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ― Barack Obama
5. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. ― Mother Teresa
6. Making a donation is the ultimate sign of solidarity. Actions speak louder than words. ― Ibrahim Hooper
7. He who wished to secure the good of others, has already secured his own. ― Confucius
8. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. ― Buddha
9. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ― Aesop
10. No one has ever become poor by giving. ― Anne Frank
11. Be the change you want to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than to watch it accumulate. ― Gloria Steinem
13. The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it. ― William James
14. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it. ― William Arthur Ward
15. As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled. ― Victor Hugo
16. It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live. ― Ethel Percy Andrus
17. It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ― Tom Brokaw
18. We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference. ― Nelson Mandela
19. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. ― Robin Williams
Discover more awesome topic
20. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. ― Martin Luther King
21. Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion. — Cherry Nguyen
22. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic. They make frantic efforts to bar our thoughts and words; they are afraid of the workings of the human mind. ― Winston Churchill
23. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
24. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.
Remember: Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions.
It’s your life, not theirs.
Do what matter most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy.
Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are.
If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality, not yours.
There is more to life than pleasing people.
There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path.
There is so much more to life than what you experience right now.
You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure. ― Roy T. Bennett
25. Do you know the difference between education and experience?
Education is when you read the fine print;
experience is what you get when you don’t. ― Pete Seeger
26. I walked a mile with Pleasure; She chatted all the way;
But left me none the wiser for all she had to say.
I walked a mile with Sorrow; And ne’er a word said she;
But, oh! The things I learned from her, when Sorrow walked with me. ― Robert Browning Hamilton
27. Failure is in a sense the highway to success in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true,
and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterward carefully avoid. ― Destiny Madu
28. Always do your best.
Your best is going to change from moment to moment;
it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.
Under any circumstance, simply do your best,
and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret. ― Don Miguel Ruiz