It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. ― Mother Teresa.
Why rice is important? As a complex carb, it is the primary source of energy for over half of the world’s people. Depending on the strain of rice, it can contain decent amounts of fibre, protein, vitamin B, iron and manganese. This means it can play a vital role against malnutrition. In some cultures, rice is thrown at weddings.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best rice quotes collection
1. If you give me rice, I’ll eat today; if you teach me how to grow rice, I’ll eat every day. ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. I’m a big fan of Caribbean food, Spanish food, Dominican food like rice and beans. Hot sauce just adds a different layer of boom to the food, you feel me?. ― Theophilus London
3. Rice is the best, the most nutritive and unquestionably the most widespread staple in the world. ― Auguste Escoffier
4. I’ll eat anything. I love food in general. I love traditional Mexican, carne asada. Just meat, beans, rice, and some good salsa. ― Becky G
5. Rice is great if you’re really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something. ― Mitch Hedberg
6. Give a bowl of rice to a man and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to grow his own rice and you will save his life. ― Confucius
7. Never break another man’s rice bowl. ― Akio Morita
8. When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean. ― Linji Yixuan
9. We came from nothing really. One house. Ten people. Even days the lights was off. The worst days was not eating. Surviving off rice and toast. ― Lil Durk
10. Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals. ― David F. Houston
11. In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice. ― Guy Fieri
12. If your plan is for one year plant rice. If your plan is for ten years plant trees. If your plan is for one hundred years educate children. ― Confucius
13. Chicken, brown rice, and veggies is a great healthy dinner option. It’s full of whole grains and protein, and will keep you full for a long time. ― Mia Hamm
14. The rice bowl is to me the most valid reason in the world for doing anything. A piece of one’s soul to the multitudes in return for rice and wine does not seem to me a sacrilege. ― Han Suyin
15. With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bent arm for a pillow. I have still joy in the midst of all these things. ― Confucius
16. Personally, I enjoy a bowl of brown rice for breakfast most of the time. ― Kathy Freston
17. The patience of poverty. In rice fields, backs bent forever. Amazing, man out he oxen and still smiles. The mystery of India, say Indologists. ― Gunter Grass
18. I love Indian food, and my favorite dish is dal rice. ― Madhur Bhandarkar
19. Peace is achieved with rice and salt, not with katanas and arrows. ― Uesugi Kenshin
Discover more wisdom topic
20. I like to eat Wheaties Fuel for breakfast with fresh fruit and egg whites.
For lunch, I like to eat my wife’s ‘homerun chicken,’ which is chicken, rice and vegetables, and for dinner I eat grilled steak or a couple of chicken breasts with rice and vegetables.
During the day, I drink Oh Yeah! protein shakes as a snack. ― Albert Pujols
21. A bag is a container that we use for carrying things around. Bags have come a long way from serving a solely utilitarian purpose to being the ultimate fashion statement. No fashionable woman would ever be seen without a designer handbag.
It’s not what you spend but how you wear it that counts. The key is often to dress up inexpensive basics with accessories. Something like a beautiful designer bag or belt can make everything else look richer and more luxurious. ― Chloe Sevigny.
22. Decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live. ― Gianni Versace
23. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. Don’t stop until you’re proud. Be proud of your choices, not your gifts. — Jeff Bezos
25. Be a good human being, a warm hearted, affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief. ― 14th Dalai Lama
26. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! — Kate Summers