Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. ― Robert Brault.
Robert Breault (born 1963) is an American operatic tenor. Born in Michigan, he holds a B.M. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah where he teaches voice and serves as Director of Opera at the University of Utah School of Music.
Here is famous Robert Brault quotes collection
1. Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place. ― Robert Brault
2. Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool. ― Robert Brault
3. In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. ― Robert Brault
4. Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. ― Robert Brault
5. Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward. ― Robert Brault
6. What we find in a soul mate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with. ― Robert Brault
7. Looking back you realize that a very special person passed briefly through your life and that person was you. It is not too late to become that person again. ― Robert Brault
8. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ― Robert Brault
9. To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ― Robert Brault
10. We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but by a clear path to a lesser goal. ― Robert Brault
11. In a soulmate we find not company, but a complete solitude. ― Robert Brault
12. Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. ― Robert Brault
13. The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions. ― Robert Brault
14. The willingness to share does not make one charitable; It makes one free. ― Robert Brault
15. There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate. ― Robert Brault
16. Sometimes we can’t find the thing that will make us happy, because we can’t let go of the thing that was supposed to. ― Robert Brault
17. Stay out of the court of self-judgment, for there is no presumption of innocence. ― Robert Brault
18. I count myself lucky, having long ago won a lottery paid to me in seven sunrises a week for life. ― Robert Brault
19. After taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s a cha-cha. ― Robert Brault
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy? Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic?
Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised?
Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard?
No, on the contrary, I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish. ― Robert Brault
21. If you set to work to believe everything, you will tire out the believing-muscles of your mind, and then you’ll be so weak you won’t be able to believe the simplest true things. ― Lewis Carroll
22. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man’s life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. ― George R.R. Martin
24. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ― George Bernard Shaw
25. No matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. ― Robert H. Goddard
26. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. ― George Bernard Shaw