Apologies only account for that which they do not alter. — Benjamin Disraeli.
Apologizing shows that we are capable of taking responsibility for our actions. By apologizing to another person he or she no longer feels that we are a threat to them and often, our apology quiets their anger. By apologizing to someone we hurt or harmed we validate their feelings and their perceptions.
Here is famous apology quotes collection
1. Apology is only egotism. — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
2. Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action. — Stella Young
3. An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift. — Margaret Lee Runbeck
4. Apologizing does not always mean you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego. — Mark Matthews
5. My life is an apology for the life of my father. — Kristin Cashore
6. A stiff apology is a second insult…. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt. — G. K. Chesterton
7. I’m sorry you’re angry’ is NOT an apology. — Lisa Lutz
8. I am determined to offer an apology with my death. — Hideki Tojo
9. Never ruin an apology with an excuse. — Benjamin Franklin
10. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused. — King Charles I
11. Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness. — John Wayne
12. The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology. — Red Auerbach
13. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. — Robert Brault
14. You can make up a quarrel, but it will always show where it was patched. — Edgar Watson Howe
15. The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway. — Henry Boye
16. Pride and ego makes a mockery of an apology. Humility wins forgiveness without question…so break ‘yo’self’! — T. F. Hodge
17. Faithless is the one that says farewell when the road darkens. — J.R.R.Tolkien
18. Accept everything about yourself . I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end no apologies, no regrets. — Henry Kissinger
19. True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive. — Mignon McLaughlin
20. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for. — Amit Kalantri
21. A blanket attempt to avoid mistakes is the biggest mistake of all. ― Steve McConnell
22. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. — Rachel Zoe
Discover more great topic
23. A bag is a container that we use for carrying things around. Bags have come a long way from serving a solely utilitarian purpose to being the ultimate fashion statement. No fashionable woman would ever be seen without a designer handbag.
It’s not what you spend but how you wear it that counts. The key is often to dress up inexpensive basics with accessories. Something like a beautiful designer bag or belt can make everything else look richer and more luxurious. ― Chloe Sevigny.
24. When you’re wearing jeans, there’s a shift in your center of gravity. — Ray Stevenson
25. Decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live. ― Gianni Versace
26. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Cherry Nguyen
27. Don’t stop until you’re proud. Be proud of your choices, not your gifts. — Jeff Bezos
28. The more you practice the better you’ll be, the harder you train the great in you they’ll see. ― Alcurtis Turner