Software is like sex: it’s better when it’s free. ― Linus Torvalds.
Who is Linus Torvalds? Linus Benedict Torvalds is a Finnish-American software engineer who is the creator and, historically, the main developer of the Linux kernel, used by Linux distributions and other operating systems such as Android.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Linus Torvalds quotes collection
1. Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done. ― Linus Torvalds
2. If Microsoft ever does applications for Linux it means I’ve won. ― Linus Torvalds
3. In open source, we feel strongly that to really do something well, you have to get a lot of people involved. ― Linus Torvalds
4. I am not a visionary. I’m an engineer. I’m happy with the people who are wandering around looking at the stars but I am looking at the ground and I want to fix the pothole before I fall in. ― Linus Torvalds
Do you like Linus Torvalds quotes?
5. The Linux philosophy is ‘Laugh in the face of danger’. Oops. Wrong One. ‘Do it yourself’. Yes, that’s it. ― Linus Torvalds
7. What I find most interesting is how people really have taken Linux and used it in ways and attributes and motivations that I never felt. ― Linus Torvalds
8. I very seldom worry about other systems. I concentrate pretty fully on just making Linux the best I can. ― Linus Torvalds
9. I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended. ― Linus Torvalds
Which Linus Torvalds quotes is the best job quotes?
14. People who are doing things for fun do things the right way by themselves. ― Linus Torvalds
Can you share our Linus Torvalds quotes?
15. Shareware tends to combine the worst of commercial software with the worst of free software. ― Linus Torvalds
16. Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program. ― Linus Torvalds
17. I will, in fact, claim that the difference between a bad programmer and a good one is whether he considers his code or his data structures more important. Bad programmers worry about the code. Good programmers worry about data structures and their relationships. ― Linus Torvalds
18. In many cases, the user interface to a program is the most important part for a commercial company: whether the program works correctly or not seems to be secondary. ― Linus Torvalds
19. Once you start thinking more about where you want to be than about making the best product, you’re screwed. ― Linus Torvalds
20. An individual developer like me cares about writing the new code and making it as interesting and efficient as possible. But very few people want to do the testing. ― Linus Torvalds