Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best George Bernard Shaw collection
1. Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get. ― George Bernard Shaw
2. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ― George Bernard Shaw
3. Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
4. You see things; you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not? ― George Bernard Shaw
Do you like George Bernard Shaw quotes?
5. If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you. ― George Bernard Shaw
6. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ― George Bernard Shaw
7. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. ― George Bernard Shaw
8. If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. ― George Bernard Shaw
9. I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation. ― George Bernard Shaw
Which George Bernard Shaw quote is the best quotes?
10. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. ― George Bernard Shaw
11. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. ― George Bernard Shaw
12. There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it. ― George Bernard Shaw
13. Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn’t! ― George Bernard Shaw
14. The liar’s punishment is, not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else. ― George Bernard Shaw
Can you share our George Bernard Shaw quotes?
15. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it…. ― George Bernard Shaw
17. The play was a great success, but the audience was a dismal failure. ― George Bernard Shaw
19. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. ― George Bernard Shaw
20. When two people are under the influence of the most violent, most insane, most delusive, and most transient of passions, they are required to swear that they will remain in that excited, abnormal, and exhausting condition continuously until death do them part. ― George Bernard Shaw