Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ― Thomas A. Edison.
Image result for what is weakness of a person. The best What are your greatest weaknesses answers. My greatest weakness is that I am a shy and nervous person by nature. The result is that I have a difficult time speaking up in groups. Even if I have good ideas, I have trouble asserting them
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous weakness quotes collection
1. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. Every weakness contains within itself a strength. ― Shusaku Endo
3. Stronger by weakness, wiser men become. ― Edmund Waller
4. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. ― Michael Jordan
5. All cruelty springs from weakness. ― Seneca
6. Pride is an admission of weakness; it secretly fears all competition and dreads all rivals. ― Fulton J. Sheen
7. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. ― Albert Einstein
8. Rudeness is the weak man’s imitation of strength. ― Eric Hoffer
9. Sometimes your greatest strength can emerge as a weakness if the context changes. ― Harsha Bhogle
10. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power. ― William James
11. I wish I’d known that apologizing is a sign of strength.
I had the impression that if you apologize, it’s a sign of weakness.
I kind of picked up the message from my father, ‘Real men don’t apologize.
You just do your best, and if you happen to hurt some people, that’s their fault. You just go on. Don’t apologize. That’s a sign of weakness.’ ― Gary Chapman
12. Insincerity is always weakness; sincerity even in error is strength. ― George Henry Lewes
13. My biggest weakness is patience, wanting to see things happen too quickly or get changes in place right away. Not having the patience to let things develop. ― Paul Gleason
14. A fighter, a real strong fighter, should always look dignified and calm, and I believe that any expression of aggression is an expression of weakness.
A strong person will not be nervous and will not express aggression towards his opponent.
He will be confident in his abilities and his training; then he will face the fight calm and balanced. ― Fedor Emelianenko
15. Peace is purchased from strength. It’s not purchased from weakness or unilateral retreats. ― Benjamin Netanyahu
16. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is a daily admission of one’s weakness.
It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart. ― Mahatma Gandhi
17. There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ― Washington Irving
18. Attachment is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness.
Though it gives you the power to love someone more than yourself, it becomes difficult to live when you lose something you are attached to.
Even when we have lost, we should go beyond that and get truly attached to someone.
Loving someone truly is the most beautiful feeling. ― Shahid Kapoor
19. Confession is always a weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence. ― Dorothy Dix
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Highly sensitive people are too often perceived as weaklings or damaged goods.
To feel intensely is not a symptom of weakness, it is the trademark of the truly alive and compassionate. It is not the empath who is broken, it is society that has become dysfunctional and emotionally disabled.
There is no shame in expressing your authentic feelings.
Those who are at times described as being a ‘hot mess’ or having ‘too many issues’ are the very fabric of what keeps the dream alive for a more caring, humane world.
Never be ashamed to let your tears shine a light in this world. ― Anthon St. Maarten
21. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ― Kahlil Gibran
22. If there’s something that you’re passionate about, don’t let other people take that passion away from you.
If they tell you it’s something you can’t do, most likely you can do it, so don’t give up. — Justine
23. If you tell me I can’t do something, that’s the worst thing to tell me.
And that’s what I tell girls, and what Beckham’s about: you can do it, you can do it better, and you can do it in the way you want. — Gurinder Chadha
24. If you do get into situations where you’ve taken on too much (and I do this regularly, by the way!),
you need to realize that renegotiating your commitments to yourself and others is better than burning yourself out trying to meet them all. ― Graham Allcott
25. If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. ― E. Joseph Cossman
26. The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer. ― Barack Obama