You must always tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I am going to make it. — Les Brown
All the adversity I have had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me.
You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. — Walt Disney
And: Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. — Leo Buscaglia
Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. — A. A. Milne
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let stay strong quotes, make you rich
1. When you cannot control what is happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what is happening.
That is where the power is. Storms make trees take deeper roots. — Dolly Parton
2. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. — Ernest Hemingway
3. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine and not obsess.
Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best. — Cherry Nguyen
4. Strength does not come from physical ability but from an indomitable will. — Mahatma Gandhi
5. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. — Khalil Gibran
6. Strength grows in the moments when you think you cannot go on, but you keep going anyway. It is never a failure if you learnt something from it. — Ashley Hetherington
7. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can, and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. — Gautama Buddha
8. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down, cry, and give up,
show it that you have a million reasons to smile, laugh, and keep fighting.
Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger. — Sarah Evans
9. There are so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we are going to get through. — Mary J. Blige
10. Never let the sadness of your past nor the fear of your future destroy the happiness of your present.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. — M. Kathleen Casey
11. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. — Nora Ephron
12. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. — Socrates
13. And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear
but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear. — Paulo Coelho
14. Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way,
no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair,
you will do more than simply survive.
You will thrive in spite of it. — Joel Osteen
15. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. — Bob Marley
16. Do not let anyone speak for you, and do not rely on others to fight for you. — Michelle Obama
17. Nothing else so destroys the power to stand alone as the habit of leaning upon others.
If you learn, you will never be strong or original. Stand alone or bury your ambition to be somebody in the world. — Orison Swett Marden Read
18. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. — Dale Carnegie
19. Whoever you are, whatever your dream, you have to be strong in your head and strong in your heart.
There’s no quitting for the person who wants it badly enough. — Carly Patterson
20. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. — Bruce Lee
21. Life will break you.
Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning.
You have to love. You have to feel it.
It is the reason you are here on earth.
You are here to risk your heart.
You are here to be swallowed up.
And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt,
or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree
and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.
Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. — Louise Erdrich
22. Anything can happen, so you have to control your attitude and stay strong. — Jason Day
23. When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm.
Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. — LL Cool J
24. Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship.
Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. — Germany Kent
Discover more fantastic topic
25. You have to stand for the things that you believe in. You have to stay strong inside. — Sandi Toksvig
26. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. — Martin Luther King
27. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying
when there seemed to be no hope at all. — Dale Carnegie
28. Being strong isn’t an easy task. But being weak is much more difficult!
When you stay strong, you know that early or later everything will be alright.
If you are weak, you are sure that nothing will be better! — Cherry Nguyen
29. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
30. Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong. — Sarah Dessen
31. If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up. — A. Josland
32. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do.
But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. — Evangeline Love
33. There are so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs,
trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong. — Mary J. Blige
34. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.
There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right.
To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. — Tilman J. Fertitta
36. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. — Earl Nightingale
37. Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle.
And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom.
A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
38. Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points. — Knute Rockne
39. You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up. — Babe Ruth
40. If you want to stay strong, you have to be positive and fighting, brave and ambitious. Stay focused, and you`ll stay strong! — Cherry Nguyen
41. The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! — Anne Frank
42. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. — Samuel Beckett
43. Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever. — Evan Carmichael
44. The greatest things in the world were made by people, who experienced hard times.
Stay strong and fight for your happiness! — Cherry Nguyen
45. Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear. — Gabby Douglas
46. The absence of fair doesn`t mean that you are undefeated.
It only means the foolishness.
You can be afraid. It`s ok.
But you have to be strong, despite the fair! — Cherry Nguyen
47. Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose. — Demi Lovato
48. All challenges can be defeated with the help of positive thinking.
If your thoughts are strong, you will always be strong! — Cherry Nguyen
49. When you are going through hell, keep on going.
Never never never give up. — Winston Churchill
50. People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.
I don’t believe in circumstances. — Cherry Nguyen
51. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up
and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. — George Bernard Shaw
52. You have power over your mind – not outside events.
Realize this, and you will find strength. — Marcus Aurelius
53. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. — Margaret Thatcher
54. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror.
I can take the next thing that comes along. — Eleanor Roosevelt
55. You can’t really be strong until you can see a funny side to things. — Ken Kesey
56. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. — James Allen
57. You start with a darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you. — Dean Young
58. A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. — John Burroughs
59. A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. — Vernon Howard
60. At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end. — Christine Mason Miller
61A problem is a chance for you to do your best. — Duke Ellington
62. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing. — George Bernard Shaw
63. All of life is a test and we all have our challenges to meet. — Marjory Sheba
64. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
The fearful are caught as often as the bold. — Helen Keller
65. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. — Christopher Reeve
66. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…
You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. — Walt Disney
Adversity is like a strong wind.
67. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are. — Arthur Golden
68. It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves
that can never, ever, be dimmed. — Doe Zantamata
69. It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them,
more ‘manhood’ to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex.
Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind. — Alex Karras
70. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. — Maya Angelou
71. If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. — Mary Engelbreit
72. If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life.
There are no limits.
There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. — Bruce Lee
73. If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. — Flavia Weedn
74. It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. — John Steinbeck
76. In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity. — Albert Einstei
77. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. — Lee Iacocca
78. It’s not exactly like you thought it would be, you think it’s a failure.
What about the spectrum of colors in between. — Sara Evans
79. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all,
in which case you have failed by default. — J.K. Rowling
80. It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning. — Colin Powell
81. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. — Louisa May Alcott
82. I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard.
I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more.
I want to develop even more original and more unconventional traits. — Anais Nin
83. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
The business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct,
will pursue his principles unto death. — Thomas Paine
84. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
85. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. — Eleanor Roosevelt
86. When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse.
And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. — Malcolm S. Forbes
87. When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard,
he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand,
and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
88. When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. — Cherry Nguyen
89. They believe that when something’s suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful. — Barbara Bloom
90. When I hear somebody say ‘Life is hard’, I am always tempted to ask ‘Compared to what? — Sydney J. Harris
91. When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel.
Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free. — Catherine Ponder
92. We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden assigned to it.
But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today,
and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it. — John Newton
93. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. — J.K. Rowling
94. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. — Kenji Miyazawa
Discover more wisdom topic
95. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. — Oprah
96. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you,
till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then,
for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. — Harriet Beecher Stowe
97. When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t. — Thomas Edison
98. When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters,
one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. — John F. Kennedy
99. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
100. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. — Richard Branson
101. Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.
You’ll be damned if you do and damned if you don’t. — Eleanor Roosevelt
102. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. — Chinese Proverb
There is still a lot to learn and there is always great stuff out there.
103. Even mistakes can be wonderful. — Robin Williams
104. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. — John Wooden
105. The more one judges, the less one loves. — Honore de Balzac
106. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. — Alan Watts
107. The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. — Mahatma Gandhi
108. There is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A.A. Milne
109. There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason.
Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. — Paulo Coelho
To not dare is to lose oneself. — Soren Kierkegaard
111. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss,
and have found their way out of the depths.
These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern.
Beautiful people do not just happen. — Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
112. The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. — R. G. Ingersoll
113. Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.’ — Eckhart Tolle
114. Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity. — Lou Holtz
115. Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being. — Albert Schweitze
116. Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength.
However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. — Ann Landers
117. Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands and then eat just one of those pieces. — Judith Viorst
118. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. — Hermann Hesse
119. Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. — Brian Tracy
120. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. — Robert Schuller
121. People living deeply have no fear of death. — Anais Nin
122. People learn in lots of different ways, but experience is the best teacher. — Dwight Schrute
123. Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you. — Wayne Dyer
124. Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure. — Napoleon Hill
125. Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. — Cherry Nguyen
126. Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement
and we will make the goal. — Jerome Fleishman
127. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
128. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. — Wayne Dyer
129. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. — Lao Tzu
130. Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, ‘Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do. — Cherry Nguyen
131. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. — Maya Angelou
132. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. — Cherry Nguyen
Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. — Helen Keller
133. Concentration is the secret of strength. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
134. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. — Henry Ford
Discover more amazing topic
135. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. — Og Mandino
136. Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? — Frida Kahlo
137. Life is not easy for any of us.
But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves.
We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. — Marie Curie
138. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. — Drew Barrymore
139. Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. — Michael Jordan
140. One word of encouragement can be enough to spark someone’s motivation to continue with a difficult challenge. — Roy T. Bennett
141. Our strength grows out of our weaknesses. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
142. Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. — Michael Jordan
143. Never give up.
There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life.
Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. — Nathan Chen
144. Never let your head hang down.
Never give up and sit down and grieve.
Find another way.
And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. — Leroy Satchel Paige
145. Hard times may have put you down sometimes but they will not last forever.
When all is said and done, you will be wise and strong. — Anurag Prakash Ray
146. Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear.
If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. — Thich Nhat Hanh
147. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. — Dale Carnegie
148. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. — Albert Camus
149. Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage.
The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. — William Ellery Channing
150. Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable! — Yvonne Pierre
151. Every generation has their challenges.
And things change rapidly, and life gets better in an instant. — Jon Stewart
152. Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging. — Carrie Fisher