I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow; but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ― Agatha Christie
Dame Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie, Lady Mallowan, DBE was an English writer known for her 66 detective novels and 14 short story collections, particularly those revolving around fictional detectives Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Agatha Christie quotes collection
1. One of the saddest things in life is the things one remembers. ― Agatha Christie
2. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. ― Agatha Christie
3. Never tell all you know, not even to the person you know best. ― Agatha Christie
4. The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances. ― Agatha Christie
5. Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored. ― Agatha Christie
6. The best time for planning a book is while you’re doing the dishes. ― Agatha Christie
7. It is really a hard life. Men will not be nice to you if you are not good-looking, and women will not be nice to you if you are. ― Agatha Christie
8. The young people think the old people are fools. but the old people know the young people are fools. ― Agatha Christie
9. Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it. ― Agatha Christie
10. An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her. ― Agatha Christie
11. The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it. ― Agatha Christie
12. Never do anything yourself that others can do for you. ― Agatha Christie
13. Everybody said, “Follow your heart”. I did, it got broken. ― Agatha Christie
14. Why shouldn’t I hate her? She did the worst thing to me that anyone can do to anyone else. Let them believe that they’re loved and wanted and then show them that it’s all a sham. ― Agatha Christie
15. If you place your head in a lion’s mouth, then you cannot complain one day if he happens to bite it off. ― Agatha Christie
16. I don’t think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention . . . arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble. ― Agatha Christie
17. It is clear that the books owned the shop rather than the other way about.
Everywhere they had run wild and taken possession of their habitat, breeding and multiplying, and clearly lacking any strong hand to keep them down. ― Agatha Christie
18. You gave too much rein to your imagination. Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master.
The simplest explanation is always the most likely. ― Agatha Christie
19. As a matter of fact it wouldn’t be safe to tell any man the truth about his wife! Funnily enough,
I’d trust most women with the truth about their husbands. Women can accept the fact that a man is a rotter, a swindler, a drug taker, a confirmed liar, and a general swine, without batting an eyelash, and without impairing their affection for the brute in the least. Women are wonderful realists. ― Agatha Christie
20. One doesn’t recognize the really important moments in one’s life until it’s too late. ― Agatha Christie
21. Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out. ― J. K. Rowling
22. Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. — Ralph Marston
23. I leave my career totally to the creative staff and Vince McMahon.
Whatever they give me to do, I’ll go and I’ll just perfect it and make it happen. — R-Truth
Discover more wonderful topic
Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait. Real estate quotes
24. Think of Bitcoin as a bank account in the cloud, and it’s completely decentralized: not the Swiss government, not the American government. It’s all the participants in the network enforcing. — Naval Ravikant
25. Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate. — Andrew Carnegie