If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. — Oprah Winfrey.
Why? If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real. — Tony Robbins
How? Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. — Les Brown.
And: The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.
For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth.
When you’re motivated, you have a desire to change your life.
Motivation pushes you towards your goal because of a desire for change.
Motivation helps you clarify your goal so you know exactly what you’re working towards.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let famous motivation quotes, make you rich
1. A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake. ― Confucius Kongzi
2. A year from now you will wish you had started today. — Cherry Nguyen
3. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ― David Brinkley
4. A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power. ― George Meredith
5. A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence. — Sonia Sotomayor
6. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. — Anaïs Nin
7. And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.
That’s what this storm’s all about. ― Haruki Murakami
8. Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much. — Helen Keller
9. Anything can make me stop and look and wonder, and sometimes learn. — Kurt Vonnegut
10. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. ― Abraham Lincoln
11. Be a positive energy trampoline, absorb what you need and rebound more back. — Dave Carolan
12. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ― Wayne Dyer
13. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. — Henry Ford
14. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. — Alexander Graham Bell
15. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. ― Mary Anne Radmacher
16. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. ― Maya Angelou
17. Challenge the status quo because we are never it. — Cindy Gallop
18. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. — Joshua J. Marine
19. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. — Dale Carnegie
20. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. — Will Rogers
21. Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality. — Les Brown
22. Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. — Cherry Nguyen
23. Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals. ― David Ogilvy
24. Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. — Angela Bassett
25. Don’t look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance. ― Anne Lamott
26. Don’t wait for the perfect time and place to enter, for you are already onstage. — Cherry Nguyen
27. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. — Earl Nightingale
28. Don’t stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
29. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. — Nelson Mandela
Discover more wonderful topic
30. Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor. — Nanea Hoffman
31. Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. ― Vernon Sanders Law
32. Either you run the day or the day runs you. — Jim Rohn
33. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. — George Eliot
34. It’s only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest. — Walter Anderson
35. It’s better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. — Herman Melville
36. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. — Bill Gates
37. It’s remarkable how much long-term advantage people like us have gotten by trying to be consistently not stupid,
instead of trying to be very intelligent. —Charlie Munger
38. It’s a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
39. It’s not the will to win that matters, everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters. — Paul Bryant
40. It’s not about better time management. It’s about better life management. — Cherry Nguyen
41. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. ― Madeleine Albright
42. If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. — Steve Jobs
43. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. — Wayne Dyer
44. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. ― Margaret Thatcher
45. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. ― Jim Rohn
46. If you’re not positive energy, you are negative energy. ― Mark Cuban
47. If you can’t yet do great things, do small things in a great way. ― Napoleon Hill
48. If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. — Erica Jong
49. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
50. If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. ― H.G. Wells
51. One man with courage makes a majority. ― Andrew Jackson
52. If you believe something needs to exist, if it’s something you want to use yourself, don’t let anyone ever stop you from doing it. —Tobias Lütke
53. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. — Dolly Parton
54. If it makes you nervous, you’re doing it right. — Childish Gambino
55. If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever. — Thomas Aquina
56. If the decisions you make about where you invest your blood, sweat, and tears are not consistent with the person you aspire to be, you’ll never become that person. ―Clayton M. Christensen
57. If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves. — Maria Edgeworth
58. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. — Frederick Douglass
59. I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. — Thomas Jefferson
60. I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. — Ayn Rand
61. I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying. — Oscar Wilde
62. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. — Lily Tomlin
63. I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition. — Jean-Francois Cope
64. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. — Lucille Ball
65. I have stood on a mountain of no for one yes. — Barbara Elaine Smith
66. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. — Mark Twain
67. I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger. — Mia Hamm
68. I think it’s intoxicating when somebody is so unapologetically who they are. — Don Cheadle
69. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life. — Louise Hay
Discover more fantastic topic
70. I’ve searched all the parks in all the cities and found no statues of committees. — Gilbert K. Chesterton
71. I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. — Jay-Z
72. I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
I only try to dance better than myself. — Arianna Huffington
73. I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. — Edna Mode
74. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. — Estée Lauder
75. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been given a no. Only to find that a better, brighter, bigger yes was right around the corner. — Arlan Hamilton
76. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. — Thomas A. Edison
77. I am not a product of my circumstances.
I am a product of my decisions. — Stephen R. Covey
78. Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working. — Pablo Picasso
79. Ideation without execution is delusion. — Robin Sharma
80. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. — Coco Chanel
81. Individual commitment to a group effort, that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilisation work. — Vince Lombardi
82. Live out of your imagination, not your history. —Stephen Covey
83. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact:
Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again. — Steve Jobs
84. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
85. Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. — Tom Lehre
86. Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
87. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. — Bernice Johnson Reagon
88. Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow. — Mahatma Gandhi
89. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion. — Gary Vaynerchuk
90. For the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone, and is a succession of little things that are brought together. — Vincent van Gogh
91. First forget inspiration.
Habit is more dependable.
Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not.
Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won’t.
Habit is persistence in practice. ― Octavia Butler
92. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the work week! — Kate Summers
93. Fear of what other people will think is the single most paralyzing dynamic in business and in life.
The best moment of my life was the day I realized that I no longer give a damn what anybody thinks.
That’s enormously liberating and freeing, and it’s the only way to live your life and do your business. — Cindy Gallop
94. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. — Henry Ford
Discover more wisdom topic
95. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle. — Ross Simmonds
96. He that can have patience can have what he will. ― Benjamin Franklin
97. He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior. — Confucius
98. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. ― Epictetus
99. Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden. ― Cormac McCarthy
100. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. ― Theodore Roosevelt
101. Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future. — Tony Robbins
102. Get a good idea and stay with it.
Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right. — Walt Disney
103. Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. — Dalai Lama
104. You’ll find that education is just about the only thing lying around loose in this world, and it’s about the only thing a fellow can have as much of as he’s willing to haul away. — John Graham
105. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. — George Lorimer
106. You cannot plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
To begin, begin. ― Gordon B. Hinckley
107. You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want. — Zig Ziglar
108. You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character. — Cherry Nguyen
109. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are,
what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. — Maya Angelou
110. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action. — Tony Robbins
111. Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week.
112. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life. ― Germany Kent
113. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. — Steve Jobs
114. Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss. — S. O’Sade
115. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Confucius
116. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. — Helen Keller
117. One of the differences between some successful and unsuccessful people is that one group is full of doers, while the other is full of wishers. — Edmond Mbiaka
118. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. ― Benjamin Disraeli
119. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. — Chris Grosser
120. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. — Thomas Edison
121. Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! ― David Dweck
122. Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck. — Byron Pulsifer
123. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. — Dale Carnegie
124. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. — Thomas Edison
125. No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God! ― T D Jakes
126. Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. — Calvin Coolidge
127. No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.
128. Nobody trips over mountains.
It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.
Pass all the pebbles in your path, and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
129. Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health,
but has left it to us to put these pieces together. — Diane McLaren
Discover more awesome topic
130. Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability. — Patrick Lencion
131. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. ― A.A. Milne
132. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. — Arthur Ashe
133. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. — Bo Jackson
134. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. — Tony Robbins
135. Small is not just a stepping-stone. Small is a great destination itself. ― Jason Fried
136. Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too. — Isabel Allende
137. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. — Warren Buffet
138. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. — Carl Sagan
139. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. — Winston S. Churchill
140. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ―W. P. Kinsella
141. Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. — John Wooden
142. Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it. — Henry David Thoreau
143. Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams.
If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga
144. Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions.
Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too. — Mark Twain
145. There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind. — Mister Rogers
146. There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet. — William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
147. There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other.
Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss. — Alexandre Dumas
148. There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time,
this expression is unique.
And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost. ― Martha Graham
149. The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.
They’re there to stop the other people. — Randy Pausch
150. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
151. The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it. ― Epicurus
152. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. ― Arthur C. Clarke
153. The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept. — David Hurley
154. The best way out is always through. ― Robert Frost
155.The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself, the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us, that’s where it’s at. — Jesse Owens
156. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. — Colin R. Davis
157. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. — Winston Churchill
158. The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could. — Cherry Nguyen
159. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way. ― Dale Carnegie
160. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time. — Joe Girard
161. The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ― Roseanne Barr
162. The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why. — Mark Twain
163. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes. — William James
164. The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
165. The only one who can tell you “you can’t win” is you and you don’t have to listen. — Jessica Ennis
166. To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist. — Gail Sheehy
167. To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live. — Dorothy West
168. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. — Amelia Earhart
169. Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value. ― Albert Einstein
Discover more wonderful topic
170. Talent win games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. — Michael Jordan
171. Tough times never last, but tough people do. — Robert H. Schuller
172. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. — Oprah Winfrey
173. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. — Augustine Og Mandino
174. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less. — C.S. Lewis
175. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline. ― Mortimer J. Adler
176. Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them. — Mia Hamm
177. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives.
It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. — Andrew Carnegie
178. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. — Carl Bard
179. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily. — Zig Ziglar
180. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. — Winnie the Pooh
181. People’s passion and desire for authenticity is strong. — Constance Wu
182. Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. —Vince Lombardi
183. Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines. — Robert Schuller
184. Promise me you’ll always remember:
You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. — Christopher Robin
185. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. — Paulo Coelho
186. When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return.
You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out. — Eleanor Roosevelt
187. When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love… ― Marcus Aurelius
188. When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale
189. When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier. ― Diane Von Furstenberg
190. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. — Henry Ford
191. When I believe in something, I’m like a dog with a bone. — Melissa McCarthy
192. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
193. When you leave work on Friday, leave work.
Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend
take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. — Catherine Pulsifer
194. Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her. ― Yulia Tymoshenko
195. Work until your bank account looks like a phone number. — Cherry Nguyen
195. Women must learn to play the game as men do. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
196. We don’t just sit around and wait for other people. We just make, and we do. — Arlan Hamilton
197. We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us. — William J. Brennan
198. We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic,
reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored. ― Sheryl Sandberg
199. We must reach out our hand in friendship and dignity both to those who would befriend us and those who would be our enemy. — Arthur Ashe
200. We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes, understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success. — Ariana Huffington
201. We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them. — Albert Einstein
202. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
203. Worry is a misuse of imagination. — Cherry Nguyen