If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some. ― Benjamin Franklin.
Why lending is important? On the same hand lending personal loans has made life easier for the common masses who used to face cash crunch now and then.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise lend quotes collection
1. A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. ― Robert Frost
2. Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself. ― Michel de Montaigne
3. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it. ― Bob Hope
4. If you lend your consciousness to someone else, you’re a robot. ― Prince
5. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. ― Robert Orben
6. Never lend books, for no one ever returns them; the only books I have in my library are books that other folks have lent me. ― Anatole France
7. Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry. ― William Shakespeare
8. Don’t borrow money from a neighbor or a friend, but of a stranger where, paying for it you shall hear of it no more. ― William Cecil
9. It’s better to give than to lend and it costs about the same. ― Philip Gibbs
10. I can lend you my money not my books. ― Amit Kalantri
11. Negative interest rates hurt banks’ balance sheets, with the ‘wealth effect’ on banks overwhelming the small increase in incentives to lend. ― Joseph Stiglitz
12. I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ― George Carlin
13. I’m not going to let the government make a profit out of lending money for people to go to college. So we’re going to really change this. I see it as an investment, not an expense, and I’m going to treat it that way. ― Hillary Clinton
14. It was always my desire to strike new ground and help to lend weight where it was most required. ― Oliver Tambo
15. Banks need to continue to lend to creditworthy borrowers to earn a profit and remain strong. ― Ben Bernanke
16. I shall lend credit to nothing against my people which parents would not believe against their own children. ― Elizabeth
17. What went wrong is we had tremendous concentration in the sense we put a lot of our money to work against U.S. real estate. We got here by lending money, and putting money to work in the U.S. real estate market, in a size that was probably larger than what we ought to have done on a diversification basis. ― Vikram Pandit
18. My father spent all those years building his brand. I happen to be his namesake, and I also happen to be the president of the largest Christian university. I think I have a responsibility to be a good citizen. The least I can do is to lend my name and whatever influence I have to make a difference politically. ― Jerry Falwell, Jr.
19. In college I started studying the stock market. I went down to the stock exchange, watched all the activity from the visitors’ gallery, people running around, calling numbers, shouting, and all the paper flying and the bells ringing, and of course that was exciting, and it seemed to lend itself to my analytical skills. ― Robert C. Merton
20. The rich nations of the world are acting like ancient usurers, lending money to the desperate poor on terms that cannot possibly be met and, thus, steadily acquiring more and more control over the lives and assets of the poor. ― William Greider
21. Some debts are fun when you are acquiring them, but none are fun when you set about retiring them. — Ogden Nash
22. Debt is a prolific mother of folly and of crime. — Benjamin Disraeli
23. Debt is dumb. Cash is king. — Dave Ramsey
24. Debt is the worst poverty. — Thomas Fuller
25. Never spend your money before you have it. — Thomas Jefferson