Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen. ― Leonardo da Vinci.
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. ― Leonardo da Vinci
Leonardo da Vinci was an Italian polymath of the High Renaissance who was active as a painter, draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor and architect. ― Leonardo da Vinci
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Leonardo da Vinci quotes collection
1. A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black, because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light. ― Leonardo da Vinci
2. Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. ― Leonardo da Vinci
3. Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in. ― Leonardo da Vinci
4. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them.
They went out and happened to things. ― Leonardo da Vinci
5. The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands. ― Leonardo da Vinci
6. Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence. ― Leonardo da Vinci
7. Men of lofty genius sometimes accomplish the most when they work least,
for their minds are occupied with their ideas and the perfection of their conceptions, to which they afterwards give form. ― Leonardo da Vinci
8. One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself. ― Leonardo da Vinci
9. The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding. ― Leonardo da Vinci
10. Nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first understood.― Leonardo da Vinci
11. Art is never finished, only abandoned. ― Leonardo da Vinci
12. A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. ― Leonardo da Vinci
13. The knowledge of all things is possible. ― Leonardo da Vinci
14. The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. ― Leonardo da Vinci
15. There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see. ― Leonardo da Vinci
16. Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. ― Leonardo da Vinci
17. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing so. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do it. ― Leonardo da Vinci
18. It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end. ― Leonardo da Vinci
19. Knowledge of the past and of the places of the earth is the ornament and food of the mind of man. ― Leonardo da Vinci
20. The function of muscle is to pull and not to push, except in the case of the genitals and the tongue. ― Leonardo da Vinci
21. Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer.
Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen. ― Leonardo da Vinci