No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for ‘we’ are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives. ― Louise L. Hay.
Why balance is important in life? Maintaining a balanced life is becoming increasingly more important for your personal health and well-being in a fast-paced, modern world. Sustaining a balanced diet, alongside personal fitness, can help improve and stabilize overall health and wellbeing.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise balance quotes collection
1. Live a life that is well balanced; don’t do things in excess. ― Daniel Smith
2. Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life. ― Gregory Peck
3. It’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. ― Philip Green
Do you like balance quotes?
7. At the same time, the work of cultivating mindfulness is also play. It is far too serious to take too seriously and I say this in all seriousness! ―John Kabat-Zinn
Which balance quote is the wise quotes?
10. Examples of balance can be found everywhere, even in those places where you least expect them. ― Dr Patrizia Collard
11. You wonder if it is truly possible to enjoy a life where you can ‘Play Longer.’ You wonder if the rat race our society seems to be in is all that there is, and would love to find another way to enjoy life with your family and friends. ― Tara Ross
12. Somehow, we’ll find it. The balance between whom we wish to be and whom we need to be. But for now, we simply have to be satisfied with who we are. ― Brandon Sanderson
Can you share our balance quotes?
15. Balance is a feeling derived from being whole and complete; it’s a sense of harmony. It is essential to maintaining quality in life and work. ― Joshua Osenga
16. Perhaps there could be no joy on this planet without an equal weight of pain to balance it out on some unknown scale. ― Stephenie Meyer
18. Balancing on a rope requires skill, steady feet, a steady mind and a sense of weight control. As you can see, the act of balancing consists of several things. Some of these things may be small but at the same time necessary to put the act together. A lot of people find it hard to balance work.
19. When you have balance in your life, work becomes an entirely different experience. There is a passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude, and that’s when you can do your best for yourself and for others. ― Cara Delevingne
20. Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them. ― Thomas Kinkade