Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the amazing time management quotes collection
1. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. — Hal Borland
2. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. — Brooks Atkinson
3. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, It will be happier. — Alfred Lord Tennyson
4. To be a consistent winner means preparing not just one day, one month or even one year but for a lifetime. — Bill Rodgers
Do you like year quotes?
6. Write in your heart that every day is the best day in the year. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Which year quote is the best quotes?
12. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. — Bill Vaughan
Can you share our year quotes?
15. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. — Brad Paisley
19. Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world. — Ann Landers