Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. — Sammy Hagar.
Why we need do best in year? We know how a placement year can improve your career prospects, networking abilities and industry experience, all while you earn money.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the amazing time management quotes collection
1. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. — Hal Borland
2. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. — Brooks Atkinson
3. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, It will be happier. — Alfred Lord Tennyson
4. To be a consistent winner means preparing not just one day, one month or even one year but for a lifetime. — Bill Rodgers
5. Everything changes with time. You can’t predict where you’re gonna be next year; you have no idea, you know what I mean? — Lil Peep
6. Write in your heart that every day is the best day in the year. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. It has been a difficult road this year, but still I look at every day as a new opportunity. — Michael Chang
8. Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year. — Franklin Pierce Adams
9. May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! — Aleister Crowley
10. Last year was a lifetime, a whole career in one season. We went from being the dregs to winners. — Damon Hill
11. Every year of my life I grow more convinced that it is wisest and best to fix our attention on the beautiful and the good, and dwell as little as possible on the evil and the false. — Richard Cecil
12. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. — Bill Vaughan
13. Every day, every year, every new season is a reset from the last, and you are still hungry for success, to do things better and better. — Fernando Alonso
14. My life is better with every year of living it. — Rachel Maddow
15. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. — Brad Paisley
16. The best thing you can learn from the worst times of your life is that it always gets better. It may take a month, a year, a decade, but it will get better if you leave yourself open to it. — Janis Ian
17. Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement. — Mo Farah
18. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.
You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something. — Neil Gaiman
20. Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend.
Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories.
Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more.
You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world. — Ann Landers