We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. ― Oscar Wilde.
Who is devil? A devil is the personification of evil as it is conceived in various cultures and religious traditions. It is seen as the objectification of a hostile and destructive force.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise devil quotes collection
1. One seldom recognizes the devil when he is putting his hand on your shoulder. ― Albert Speer
2. Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty. ― Holly Black
3. The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time. ― Johann Kaspar Lavater
4. The devil’s finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist. ― Charles Baudelaire
5. While you live tell the truth and shame the devil.
6. Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. ― Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
7. The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
8. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. ― Marilyn Monroe
9. You can hide from the devil, but he’ll always find you. ― Allen Iverson
10. Honesty is of God and dishonesty of the devil; the devil was a liar from the beginning. ― Joseph B. Wirthlin
11. The way to deal with the devil of obesity and diabetes is literally one day at a time. ― Stephen Furst
12. O devil, devil! If that the earth could teem with woman’s tears, each drop she falls would prove a crocodile.
13. Don’t let people disrespect you. My mom says don’t open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people. ― Cuba Gooding, Jr.
14. At sometime in our lives a devil dwells within us, causes heartbreaks, confusion and troubles, then dies.
15. It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.
16. To light one candle to God and another to the Devil is the principle of wisdom. ― Jose Bergamin
17. Sure I believe in God and the Devil, but they don’t have to have pitchforks and a long white beard. ― Keanu Reeves
18. God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the Devil exists since we cannot prove it. ― Andre Weil
19. God removes the sin of the one who makes humble confession, and thereby the devil loses the sovereignty he had gained over the human heart. ― Saint Bernard
Discover more wonderful topic
20. If you get down and quarell everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say. ― Bob Marley
21. It’s wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky. Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears. — Hellen Keller
22. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again.
But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. ― Roy H. Williams
23. Trust your own instinct.
Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. — Billy Wilder
24. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. ― Marcus Aurelius
25. Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out – it’s the grain of sand in your shoe. ― Robert Service
26. Climbing is often a group activity and it’s always inspiring to see how other people, who share your passions, do things. — Fred Nicole
27. Everyone wants to live on the top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it. — Andy Rooney