Why don’t waste time? Now is our time.
It’s our time to chase rainbows and build castles in the sky.
It’s our time to create a life that we love.
Because someday, it will no longer be our time. ― Shawn Anderson
How? Don’t waste your time with people who will ultimately destroy you,
but concentrate instead on those who will appreciate your responsibility to them, and, likewise, feel responsible to you. ― Anton Szandor LaVey
And: Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear. ― Paulo Coelho
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let top 50 waste your time, make you rich
1. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. ― Bruce Lee
2. If you waste your time on the wrong people, you might miss your chance with the right one.
3. I wasted time, and now doth time wastes me. ― William Shakespeare
4. I have no patience for wasting time. ― William Clay Ford, Jr.
5. I feel like I’m wasting time if I repeat myself. ― Heath Ledger
6. I hate wasting time or money and that happens all the time for no good reason,
and then people save money by skimping on the important things. ― Rick Baker
7. I’m very direct, I don’t believe in wasting time, in wasting words. ― Deborah Meaden
8. I wrote about wasting time, which I suppose is a part of the great human journey.
We’re supposed to wallow, to go through the desert without water for a long time so that when we finally drink it,
we’ll truly need it and we won’t spill a drop. It’s about being present. ― Walton Goggins
9. I don’t dwell in the past; I don’t wallow in old events and emotions.
10. I don’t waste time on regret. No use going over and over the details of what already happened. ― Yanni
11. Don’t waste your time on people who do not give you a second of their time.
12. Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you. Spend your time with those who already do.
13. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ― Coco Chanel
14. Don’t keep your own schedule, that will eat too much of your time keeping your own schedule.
And when you are tired, stop.
Because if you are too tired, you become not productive, and you are wasting time. ― Christine Quinn
15. Don’t waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. You don’t need to waste your time on someone who only wants you around when it fits their needs. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. Your time is precious, don’t waste it on someone who doesn’t realize that you are too. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. You will never ‘find’ time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. ― Charles Buxton
19. You shouldn’t have to waste time impressing others, the right people will already be impressed. ― Cherry Nguyen
20. Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours. ― Steve Harvey
21. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. ― Turcois Ominek
22. Comparing yourself to someone else is a massive waste of time. ― Steve Errey
23. Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time. ― Paulo Coelho
24. There is no greater harm than that of time wasted. ― Michelangelo
25. When you kill time, you kill your opportunities for success. ― Denis Waitley
26. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time. ― Jack London
27. Lost time is like a run in a stocking. It always gets worse. ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
28. Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent. ― Carl Sandburg
29. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. ― Charles Darwin
30. Stop wasting time with trivial matters that don’t add value to your life or push you one step closer to your goals. ― Edith Henderson
Discover more amazing topic
31. By gossiping we just waste our time and energy as we can utilize our time by spreading some thoughts around people,
making them smile, appreciate small gestures and much more. ― David Dashner
32. Be kind to yourself.
Don’t waste your time and feelings for the ones who don’t appreciate having you in their life. ― Anurag Prakask Ray
33. Peaceful protesting against your mind is useless.
Unless you are ready to seize control and play like you’ve got nothing to lose, don’t waste your time. ― Matthew David Hurtado
34. We live in the midst of plenty but always seem to want more. We feel that we do not have enough time,
and yet we waste the precious time we have on video games, text messaging,
reading about the lives of talentless celebrities, or earning more money to buy things we don’t need. ― Karl Pillemer Ph.D
35. Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got. ― Art Buchwald
36. Clocks slay time… time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. ― William Faulkner
37. Neither can the wave that has passed by be recalled, nor the hour which has passed return again. ― Ovid
38. This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we know what to do with it. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ― Muhammad Ali
40. The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something. ― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Discover more excited topic
41. The only person who can derail your productivity plans is you.
Don’t become your own worst enemy by letting time slip through your fingers. ―Gavin Bird
42. Ambition has become a dirty word, and I believe it is a great evolutionary force for the positive.
If people fail or go astray in their ambition I can live with it but not with people lowering their expectations,
wasting time, slacking off and glorifying failure and stupidity. ― Robert Greene
43. Never waste your time, it is too precious.
There are never any guarantees we will have tomorrow. ― Catherine Pulsifer
44. Regret for wasted time is more wasted time. ― Mason Cooley
45. Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent. ― Carl Sandburg
46. What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives.
Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way.
That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people.
You just can’t get that back. ― Chester Bennington
47. While there are issues that cannot be negotiated or compromised, there are petty things that are not worth getting worked up about.
Consider whether something is really worth your time and energy. ― James Christiansen
48. There are things we control, but things that are not in control, no point wasting time and energy into that. ― Rohit Sharma
49. Time is one of your most valuable commodities and how you spend it determines what your life will be.
You can either waste it, invest it or give it away. ― David Khalil
50. The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. ― Bertrand Russell
51. Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours. ― Steve Harvey
52. Watch less TV and spend less time surfing the web.
Cut down on these time wasting activities and replace them with productive activities which will help you realize your financial goals. ― C. J. Carlsen