Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day. — George Allen, Sr.
Why we should do early? Early exercise will help you start the day with more energy, focus, and optimism. Plus, after a morning workout, you’re more likely eat healthy and say active throughout the day. Despite these benefits, there isn’t a “right” time to exercise. The best time is one that you can stick with long-term.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best early quotes collection
1. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. — Benjamin Franklin
2. Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society. — Maria Montessori
3. Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. — J. Paul Getty
4. I’m a very early riser, and I don’t like to miss that beautiful early morning light. — David Hockney
Do you like early quotes?
5. I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. — Charles Lamb
6. Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, wealthy, and dead. — James Thurber
7. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. — Maya Angelou
8. It’s best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. — Anne Baxter
Which early quote is the best time management quotes?
Can you share our early quotes?
19. Our uniqueness makes us special, makes perception valuable – but it can also make us lonely. This loneliness is different from being ‘alone’: You can be lonely even surrounded by people. The feeling I’m talking about stems from the sense that we can never fully share the truth of who we are. I experienced this acutely at an early age. — Amy Tan
20. If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning, you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for. — Antonio Brown