Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Why light about life is important? For a long time now I have worked with light: its physical qualities, the meaning of light, and the profound impact that access to light has on our lives. Light is energy and energy is power.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best light quotes collection
1. When he shall die. Take him and cut him out in little stars. And he will make the face of heaven so fine. That all the world will be in love with night. And pay no worship to the garish sun. ― William Shakespeare
2. Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance. ― Roy T. Bennett
3. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. ― Plato
4. There are dark nesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights. ― Bram Stoker
Do you like light quotes?
5. To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are. ― Roy T. Bennet
6. Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. ― Terry Pratchett
7. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in. ― Leonard Cohen
8. May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out. ― J.R.R. Tolkien
9. Whatever you are physically…male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy, all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside. ― Cassandra Clare
Which light quote can support you aware how to become rich?
10. Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars. ― J.R.R. Tolkien
12. We went down into the silent garden. Dawn is the time when nothing breathes, the hour of silence. Everything is transfixed, only the light moves. ― Leonora Carrington
13. Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy, the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light. ― Brene Brown
14. It’s the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world. ― Tahereh Mafi
Can you share your light quotes?
15. Man reading should be man intensely alive. The book should be a ball of light in one’s hand. ― Ezra Pound
16. Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love, be there for others, bring a little light into someone’s day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest. ― Roy T. Bennett
17. When you light a candle, you also cast a shadow. ― Ursula K. Le Guin
18. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. ― Carl Jung
19. I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. ― Og Mandino
Can you share our light quotes?
21. When you get to the end of all the light you know and it’s time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly. ― Edward Teller
22. Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light. ― John Milton
23. Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark. Begin at the beginning. Tell Gregory a story. Make some light. ― Kate DiCamillo
24. In a futile attempt to erase our past, we deprive the community of our healing gift. If we conceal our wounds out of fear and shame, our inner darkness can neither be illuminated nor become a light for others. ― Brennan Manning
Do you want apply our light quotes?
25. Happiness is always there. You just have to choose to see it. There’s no point dwelling in the dark and ignoring the light of the stars. ― Carrie Hope Fletcher
26. Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honorable as helping improve the lives of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
27. The brighter the light, the deeper the shadow. ― Jay Kristoff
28. People often believed they were safer in the light, thinking monsters only came out at night. ― C.J. Roberts
29. The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen. ― Shannon L. Alder