You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth. ― William W. Purkey.
Why we love dancing? Dancing is a step to a healthy lifestyle. It has health benefits from increasing stamina, relieving stress, and body sculpting to name a few. But it’s also great for mental and emotional health. Dance allows people to exceed their own expectations and helps them to discover new things about themselves.
What is dancing? Dance, the movement of the body in a rhythmic way, usually to music and within a given space, for the purpose of expressing an idea or emotion, releasing energy, or simply taking delight in the movement itself.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful dancing quotes collection
1. Hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon. — Edward Lear
2. Dance is the hidden language of the soul. — Martha Graham
3. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion. — Martha Graham
4. The job of feet is walking, but their hobby is dancing. — Amit Kalantri
Do you like dancing quotes?
5. Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. — George Bernard Shaw
6. It’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. — Xiaolu Guo
7. Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance. — Oprah Winfrey
8. To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful… This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking. — Agnes De Mille
9. Daily dance uplifts the soul to spiritual realms. — Lailah Gifty Akita
Which dancing quotes is the wonderful happy quotes?
10. Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. — Friedrich Nietzsche
11. If you’ve got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing. — Melody Carstairs
12. Any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all. — Lynda Barr
13. Dancing is creating a sculpture that is visible only for a moment. — Erol Ozan
14. Dancing is surely the most basic and relevant of all forms of expression. Nothing else can so effectively give outward form to an inner experience. — Lyall Watson
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. We dance to seduce ourselves. To fall in love with ourselves. When we dance with another, we manifest the very thing we love about ourselves so that they may see it and love us too. — Kamand Kojouri
16. You dance love, and you dance joy, and you dance dreams. And I know if I can make you smile by jumping over a couple of couches or running through a rainstorm, then I’ll be very glad to be a song and dance man. — Gene Kelly
17. When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you. — Paulo Coelho
18. If you look at a dancer in silence, his or her body will be the music. If you turn the music on, that body will become an extension of what you’re hearing. — Judith Jamison
19. I don’t want to hide. I want to slow dance with you again. I want to dance with you forever. — Sarah Black
20. To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music? — Michael Jackson