Time is a game played beautifully by children. ― Heraclitus.
A big reason why we love video games so much, I feel, is because they are an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. Another reason I believe we love video games is because they give us a sense of accomplishment. The feeling you get when you complete a good game is a feeling that’s hard to compete with.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a wonderful game quotes collection
1. It was rather difficult to throw a game when you had no idea what you were doing to win it in the first place. — Brandon Sanderson
2. It is in games that many men discover their paradise. — Robert Wilson Lynd
3. At the games end we shall see who gain. — George Herbert
4. We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing. — Benjamin Franklin
5. There are at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play. — James P. Carse
6. You never win any games you don’t play. — Mark Cuban
7. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you’re playing in good company you don’t even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game. — Gary Gygax
8. If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work. — William Shakespeare
9. For a game, you don’t need a teacher. — Dejan Stojanovic
10. To play a good game, you need a few players. — R.J. Torbert
11. Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. — Lailah Gifty Akita
12. Games are all about taking risks. — James Altucher
13. A play visibly represents pure existing. — Thornton Wilder
14. Games are the only force in the known universe that can get people to take actions against their self-interest, in a predictable way, without using force. — Gabe Zichermann
15. Games in hand are a good thing only if you win them. — Patrick Marleau
16. Life is more fun if you play games. — Roald Dahl
17. By playing games you can artificially speed up your learning curve to develop the right kind of thought processes. — Nate Silver
18. Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves, but deal in our privacy with the last honesty and truth. — Ralph Waldo
19. Games shouldn’t only be fun. They should teach or spark an interest in other things. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more amazing topic
20. Games are the most elevated form of investigation. — Albert Einstein
21. No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life,
sensation of any given epoch of one’s existence,
that which makes its truth, its meaning, its subtle and penetrating essence.
It is impossible. We live, as we dream, alone. ― Joseph Conrad
22. The only calibration that counts is how much heart people invest,
how much they ignore their fears of being hurt or caught out or humiliated.
And the only thing people regret is that they didn’t live boldly enough,
that they didn’t invest enough heart, didn’t love enough.
Nothing else really counts at all. ― Ted Hughes
23. That is the key of this collection, being yourself. Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live. — Gianni Versace
23. Perfume puts the finishing touch to elegance a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman’s personality. Without it there is something missing. ― Gianni Versace
24. Anytime a broken heart is suffered, and there is a crushing pain inside the chest, this is a physical manifestation of the emotional experience as embodied by heart. ― Alanna Kaivalya
25. What I need is the dandelion in the spring.
The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction.
The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses.
That it can be good again. ― Suzanne Collins
26. Anytime a broken heart is suffered, and there is a crushing pain inside the chest, this is a physical manifestation of the emotional experience as embodied by heart. ― Alanna Kaivalya