The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. ― Paul Valery
When you wake up in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive , to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ― Marcus Aurelius
Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things. ― Miranda Kerr
Whenever I woke up, I had the feeling which I am sure must be natural to all of us, a joy in being alive. ― Agatha Christie
This morning do something different: When you wake up in the morning, wake your forgotten and forsaken dreams up as well, wake them up like an insisting rooster! ― Mehmet Murat İldan
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let wake up your self quotes, make you rich
1. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now. ― Paulo Coelho
2. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
3. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on offense, not defense. ― Evan Carmichael
4. The coming of sun is the coming of surfaces,
Flowers have an electric whiteness,
Their shadows stand on long uneven stems. ― Emily Pausch
5. Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. ― Dalai Lama
6. Every day I wake up next to you is a day I want to repeat for the rest of my life. ― Cherry Nguyen
7. Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. ― Robert Hunter
8. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ― Henry Ford
9. I get up in the morning looking for an adventure. ― George Foreman
10. Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied. ― Dwayne Johnson
11. The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. ― Rumi
12. It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness,
move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul. ― Sarah Smiley
13. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. ― Henry David Thoreau
14. I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where
I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings,
because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water. ― Francis Ford Coppola
15. This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before. ― Maya Angelou
16. Good morning my love,
All night did I wait,
To tell you this moment,
You are my destiny, my fate. ― John Keats
17. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it. ― Jim Carrey.
18. I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see. ― Dick Cheney
19. We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning. ― Henry Ward Beecher
20. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. ― Lyndon B. Johnson
21. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life. ― Kirsten Dunst
22. Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly. ― Tony Robbins
23. Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand new hours to live.
What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy,
and happiness to ourselves and others. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
24. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ― Buddha
25. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. ― Helen Keller Read
26. It is never too late to be what you might have been. ― George Eliot
27. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. ― C. JoyBell C
28. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. ― George Addair
29. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires,
but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively. ― Bob Marley
Discover more personal development topic
30. If you can dream it, you can do it. ― Walt Disney
31. Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is younger than you! — Dr. Seuss
32. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. — Ralph Marston
33. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
34. Two things define you:
1. Your patience when you have nothing.
2. Your attitude when you have everything. — Imam Ali
35. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Confucius
36. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. — Mark Twain
37. Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it. — Julia Child
38. The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it. — Tricia Cunningham
39. Don’t be afraid to fail; it’s proof you’ll soon be successful. — Barbara Corcoran
40. A year from now, you may wish you had started today. — Karen Lamb
41. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to bed with satisfaction. — George Lorimer
42. When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it. It just means I can’t do it with them. — Karen E. Quinones Miller
43. Your talent determines what you can do.
Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do.
Your attitude determines how well you do it. — Lou Holtz
44. Go as far as you can see and you will see further. — Zig Ziglar
45. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. — Henry David Thoreau
46. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. — Steve Jobs
47. Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray
48. Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish.
The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
49. Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated. — Russel Warren
50. Light tomorrow with today. — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
51. Someday is not a day of the week. — Denise Brennan-Nelson
52. I find that the harder I work, the less I call it work. — Thomas Jefferson
53. The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work. — Richard Bach
54. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan.
And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. — Jim Rohn
Discover more personal brand topic
55. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. — Muhammad Ali
56. Make today your masterpiece. — John Wooden
57. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. — Robert Collier
58. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. — Will Rogers
59. Success only comes to those who dare to attempt. — Mallika Tripathi
Discover more wonderful topic
60. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. — Vincent Van Gogh
61. You can decide where your time goes.
You can either spend it moving forward or you can spend it putting out fires. —Tony Morgan
62. Develop success from failures.
Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. — Dale Carnegie
63. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. — E.E. Cummings
64. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it. — Maya Angelou
65. The question isn’t who is going to let me. It’s who is going to stop me. — Ayn Rand
66. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work. — Thomas Edison
67. Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. —Yoda
68. Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them. — Orison Swett Marden
69. Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. — Albert Einstein
70. Courage is grace under pressure. — Ernest Hemingway
71. Don’t aim for success if you want it. Just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally. — David Frost
72. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire,
the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment along the way. — Robert Kiyosaki
73. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. — James Cameron
74. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. — Michael Jordan
75. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. — Mark Twain
76. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. — Coco Chanel
77. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. — Dolly Parton
78. The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting. — Walt Disney
79. Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale. — Hans Christian Anderson
80. Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.
81. I like my coffee black and my mornings bright. — Terri Guillemets
82. The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn. — William C. Hannan
83. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. — William Arthur Ward
84. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. — Eleanor Roosevelt
85. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. — Wayne Huizenga
86. For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction. — Amit Ray
87. Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day.
Make the sun jealous or stay in bed. — Malak El Halabi
88. Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it.
89. In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day. — Spencer Johnson
Discover more amazing topic
90. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. — Yoko Ono
91. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life. ― Cherry Nguyen
92. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. — William Blake
93. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. — Larry Page
94. Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment. — Thich Nhat Hanh
95. One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast. — Robert Brault
96. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light. — S. Ajna
97. No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning. — D.L Hughley
98. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day.
You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day. — Paul Henderson
99. If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon.
And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve. — Jeff Bezos
Discover more amazing topic
100. Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness. — Nanea Hoffman
101. No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.
What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without even seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. — Socrates