Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men. ― Joseph Conrad
All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries or credulities of mankind. ― Joseph Conrad
Joseph Conrad was an English novelist and short-story writer of Polish descent. He is best known for writing the novels Lord Jim (1900), Nostromo (1904), and The Secret Agent (1907) and for the novella Heart of Darkness
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Joseph Conrad quotes collection
1. It’s only those who do nothing that make no mistakes, I suppose. ― Joseph Conrad
2. We live as we dream alone. While the dream disappears, life continues painfully. ― Joseph Conrad
3. It was written, I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice. ― Joseph Conrad
4. Let them think what they liked, but I didn’t mean to drown myself.
I meant to swim till I sank, but that’s not the same thing. ― Joseph Conrad
5. All roads are long which lead to one’s heart’s desire. ― Joseph Conrad
6. My task, which I am trying to achieve is, by the power of the written word,
to make you hear, to make you feel, it is, before all, to make you see. ― Joseph Conrad
7. I don’t like work, no man does, but I like what is in the work, the chance to find yourself.
Your own reality, for yourself not for others, what no other man can ever know.
They can only see the mere show, and never can tell what it really means. ― Joseph Conrad
8. Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. ― Joseph Conrad
9. The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. ― Joseph Conrad
10. Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it. ― Joseph Conrad
11. No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life,
sensation of any given epoch of one’s existence,
that which makes its truth, its meaning, its subtle and penetrating essence.
It is impossible. We live, as we dream, alone. ― Joseph Conrad
12. Droll thing life is ,that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose.
The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself, that comes too late, a crop of inextinguishable regrets. ― Joseph Conrad
13. The mind of man is capable of anything, because everything is in it, all the past as well as the future. ― Joseph Conrad
14. You must squeeze out of yourself every sensation, every thought, every image,
– mercilessly, without reserve and without remorse: you must search the darkest corners of your heart, the most remote recesses of your brain,
– you must search them for the image, for the glamour, for the right expression.
And you must do it sincerely, at any cost: you must do it so that at the end of your day’s work you should feel exhausted,
emptied of every sensation and every thought, with a blank mind and an aching heart, with the notion that there is nothing, nothing left in you. ― Joseph Conrad
15. You shall judge a man by his foes as well as by his friends. ― Joseph Conrad
16. Imagination, not invention, is the supreme master of art as of life. ― Joseph Conrad
17. Any fool can carry on, but a wise man knows how to shorten sail in time. ― Joseph Conrad
18. He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right argument, but in the right word.
The power of sound has always been greater than the power of sense. ― Joseph Conrad
19. I am afraid that if you want to go down into history you’ll have to do something for it. ― Joseph Conrad
20. Perhaps life is just that… a dream and a fear. ― Joseph Conrad
21. The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness. ― Joseph Conrad