Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right. ― Cherry Nguyen
Why? Constant worrying, negative thinking, and always expecting the worst can take a toll on your emotional and physical health.
How? It can sap your emotional strength, leave you feeling restless and jumpy, cause insomnia, headaches, stomach problems,
and muscle tension, and make it difficult to concentrate at work or school.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let stop worrying quotes, make you rich
1. The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself and become free. ― Cherry Nguyen
2. Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happiness. ― Cherry Nguyen
3. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. ― Cherry Nguyen
4. Worry causes stress. Prayer causes peace. Worry less, pray more. ― Cherry Nguyen
5. Relax, stay calm, don’t worry, be happy, and take action, you’ve got this, believe in yourself. ― ATGW
6. One day you’ll look back and realize that you worried too much about things that didn’t really matter. ― Cherry Nguyen
7. Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged,
it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained. ― Arthur Somers Roche
8. Worrying doesn’t get you anywhere. ― Van Wilder
9. Worry, doubt, fear, and despair are the enemies which slowly bring us down to the ground. ― Cherry Nguyen
10. A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work. ― Cherry Nguyen
11. Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better. ― Cherry Nguyen
12. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. ― Leo Buscaglia
13. Worry less. Smile less. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change. Embrace the lesson. Love your life.
14. Sometimes, worrying about the very best way keeps me from doing anything. ― Dana K. White
15. Start small, think big. Don’t worry about too many things at once. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. Take a handful of simple things to begin with, and then progress to more complex ones.
Think about not just tomorrow but the future. ― Cherry Nguyen
Put a ding in the universe. ― Steve Jobs
17. If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. ― E. Joseph Cossman
18. Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years.
If something is wrong, fit it if you can but train yourself not to worry. ― Mary Hemingway
19. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want. ― Cherry Nguyen
20. Action is worry’s worst enemy. ― Proverb
21. Sorrow looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. Worry implies that we don’t trust that God is big enough,
powerful enough or loving enough to take care of what’s happening in our lives. ― Francis Chan
23. Worrying is a waste of your life. ― ATGW
24. 99% of the things you worry about don’t even happen. ― Cherry Nguyen
25. Live more worry less. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. Worry is not about the possible troubles of the future; for if they come,
you are but anticipating and adding to their weight; and if they do not come, your worry is useless; and in either case,
it is weak and in vain, and a distrust of God’s providence. ― Hugh Blair
27. Don’t worry about things you can’t control. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. Worry gives a small thing a big shadow. ― Swedish Proverb
29. The less you worry, the less complicated life becomes.
Discover more crazy topic
30. Life becomes happy, delightful and enjoyable when you set yourself free from worries. ― Cherry Nguyen
31. Don’t worry we all make mistakes, so forget about the past and move on with life. ― Cherry Nguyen
32. Our fatigue is often caused not by work but by worry, frustration, and resentment. ― Dale Carnegie
33.There is nothing that wastes the body like worry,
and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
34. Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering and doubting.
Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned but just how its meant to be.
What worries you masters you. ― Cherry Nguyen
35. Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right. ― Cherry Nguyen
36. Worrying is a waste of time. Good and bad things will happen in life. ― Cherry Nguyen
You just have to keep living and not stress over what you can’t control. ― Karen Salmansohn
37. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom. ― Soren Kierkegaard
38. Anxiety isn’t weakness. Living with anxiety, turning up, and doing things with anxiety takes a strength most will never know. ― Cherry Nguyen
39. It’s sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age. ― Amanda Seyfried
40. I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason. ― Cherry Nguyen
41. I don’t think people understand how difficult it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself. ― Cherry Nguyen
42. I don’t think anyone could ever criticize me more severely than the way I viciously criticize myself. ― Cherry Nguyen
43. I’m telling you, anxiety is always feeling like something is out of place, and when you can’t find what it is you start to think it’s you. ― Rachel H
45. I don’t struggle with anxiety. I’m actually pretty good at it. ― Cherry Nguyen
46. I know I’ll be okay and that eventually everything will work out and I know that what’s meant for me will happen.
I know… but I just need a minute or two to pull myself together;
because sometimes the shit life throws at me gets heavy; that’s all. ― Cherry Nguyen
47. You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future. ― Cherry Nguyen
48. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You have to stop letting them control you. ― Dan Millman
49. You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf. ― Jon Kabat-Zinn
50. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. ― Cherry Nguyen
51. Somewhere there is a past you, overflowing with so much pride looking at how far you’ve come. ― Cherry Nguyen
52. Sometimes, the worst place you can be is in your own head. ― Cherry Nguyen
53. Sometimes our thoughts are blocked by so much insecurity, they create lies we start to believe. ― Cherry Nguyen
54. Sometimes, worrying about the very best way keeps me from doing anything. ― Dana K. White
55. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. ― Roy T. Bennett
56. Embrace the glorious mess that you are. ― Elizabeth Gilbert
57. Go easy on yourself. Whatever you do today, let it be enough. ― Cherry Nguyen
58. We suffer more often in imagination than in reality. ― Seneca
59. Just because I can’t explain the feelings causing my anxiety, doesn’t make them less valid. ― Lauren Elizabeth
Discover more excited topic
60. Take a deep breath and give yourself permission to step back from everything that is making you feel anxious. ― Jade Marie
61. For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. ― Lily Tomlin
62. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. ― Roy T. Bennett
63. My hope is that tomorrow will be fine, but, if tomorrow doesn’t go well, I shall still hope to be fine tomorrow! ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
64. The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself, and become free. ― Cherry Nguyen
65. A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work. ― Cherry Nguyen
66. No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future. ― Roy T. Bennett
67. If the problem can be solved why worry?
If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good. ― Shantideva
68. We can never escape who we are.
Instead of wasting time worrying about it, why don’t you cut to the chase and love yourself? ― Bisco Hatori
69. Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. ― Ana Monnar
Discover more wonderful topic
70. Watch out for blessing blockers: fear, anger, doubt, worry, regret, jealousy, negative people. ― Karen Salmansohn
71. Worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. ― Karen Salmansohn
72. Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn’t get you anywhere. ― Erma Bombeck
73. Worry less. Smile less. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change. Embrace the lesson. Love your life.
74. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. ― Leo Buscaglia
75. Worrying doesn’t stop the bad stuff from happening. It just stops you from enjoying all the good stuff. ― Karen Salmansohn
76. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want. ― Cherry Nguyen
77. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength. ― Corrie Ten Boom
78. Worry is a misuse of the imagination. So stop worrying about yourself. ― Dan Zadra
79. Stop worrying about someone else’s feelings for once and worry about your grade. ― Kasie West
80. Stop worrying about being that perfect person because no one is perfect. ― Cherry Nguyen
81. Put your focus on being that right person that will love, understand, and care for that other. ― Jonathan Anthony Burkett
82. There were many terrible things in my life and most of them never happened. ― Michel de Montaigne
83. Times will change for the better when you change. ― Maxwell Maltz
84. We’ve all felt down at some point. It’s inevitable.
It could start from a tiny seed of worry or sorrow and snowball into a vast area of your life. ― Fearne Cotton
85. A man of integrity speaks the truth with love rather than worrying about being nice. ― Rick Johnson
86. Imagine that. You just can’t let your entire life go by worrying about your damned thighs.
You’d never find happiness. ― Sarah Gilbert
87. Rather than sitting and worrying, do something, anything. Worrying is a waste of time. ― Catherine Pulsifer
88. Because when you stop worrying about what anyone else thinks, life gets a whole lot easier. ― April Williams
89. No, my girlfriend is sad and quiet and keeps me up all night worrying about her.’ ‘Bummer.
Sounds like you need a different girlfriend. ― Rainbow Rowell
90. The most basic sort of love: to be worried about the one who was worrying about you. ― Jennifer E. Smith
91. I love you more than my own life. I’ll never stop worrying about you. ― Milly Taiden
92. Sometimes it is better to express yourself without worrying about the results than to regret forever. ― Anamika Mishra
93. Never spend more time worrying about somebody or some situation (that plays no significant role in your life) more than you do about yourself. ― Carlos Wallace
94. Don’t worry about not doing “it” perfectly right now. It’s ok, just keep at it, you will soon settle in it,
and then you’ll be glad you didn’t give up. ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
Discover more modern business topic
95. Don’t worry. All of your problems will be solved in the end. ― Debasish Mridha
96. Don’t worry, keep at it, you will soon shock the world. ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
97. Don’t worry about what others think; care about what you think of yourself. ― Debasish Mridha
98. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett
99. Do your best; don’t worry about the results of your test. ― Debasish Mridha
100. Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ― Benjamin Franklin
101. Barring serious accidents, if you are not preoccupied with worry and you work hard, you can look forward to a reasonably lengthy existence. ― Cherry Nguyen
It’s not the hard work that kills; it’s the worrying that kills. ― Thomas Edison