Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you. ― Aldous Huxley
Why? Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward. ― Vern Law
How? Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ― Oscar Wilde
And: Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.
Remember: Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions.
It’s your life, not theirs.
Do what matter most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy.
Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are.
If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality, not yours.
There is more to life than pleasing people.
There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path.
There is so much more to life than what you experience right now.
You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure. ― Roy T. Bennett
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let experience quotes collection, make you ric
1. The most valuable lessons in life cannot be taught, they must be experienced. ― Liam Payne
2. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. ― Paulo Coelho
3. Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger,
even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. ― Henry Ford
4. If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life,
you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it. ― Mat Hoffman
5. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. ― John W. Gardner
6. Don’t Just.
Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live. ― Roy T. Bennett
7. People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
8. Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience. ― Denis Waitley
9. Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play. ― Immanuel Kant
10. From the experience of the past we derive instructive lessons for the future. ― John Quincy Adams
11. The voice you believe will determine the future you experience. ― Steven Furtick
12. Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect. ― Vince Lombardi
13. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment. ― Rita Mae Brown
14. Experience is a private, very largely speechless affair. ― James Baldwin
15. I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences.
I’m human, not perfect, like anybody else. ― Queen Latifah
16. Do you know the difference between education and experience?
Education is when you read the fine print;
experience is what you get when you don’t. ― Pete Seeger
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. ― Auguste Rodin
18. Experience takes dreadfully high school-wages, but he teaches like no other. ―Thomas Carlyle
19. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience. ― Roy T. Bennett
20. Turn your wounds into wisdom. ― Oprah Winfrey
21. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost,
to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ― Eleanor
22. Experience is a lesson of the past to lessen the burden of the future. ― Michael Sage
23. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ― Oscar Wilde
24. Experience can’t be taught.
Experience is the teacher of all things. ― Julius Caesar
25. Experience is the best teacher. ― Proverb
26. Experience is a good school. But the fees are high. ― Heinrich Heine
27. Experiences are savings which a miser puts aside. ― Karl Kraus
28. Experience has been a stern but excellent teacher. ― Og Mandino
29. Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones. ― Cherry Nguyen
30. Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. ― Randy Pausch
31. Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is more intellectual play. ― Immanuel Kant
32. Every experience makes you grow. ― Cherry Nguyen
33. Every life is different because you passed this way and touched history. ― Barbara Kingsolver
34. Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. ― C.S. Lewis
35. Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector’s item. ― Isaac Marion
36. Experience is a cruel teacher. It gives a test before presenting the lesson. ― Cherry Nguyen
37. Experience teaches only the teachable. ― Aldous Huxley
38. Experiencing our lives as successful will be in large measure due to our ability to stop doing the things
that take us away from what we want! ― Rick Butts
39. Experiencing the state of Wonder shifted things in a powerful way
and was also a genuine experience that raised her up without being in conflict with the genuine expression of her emotions. ― Alain Herriott
40. Every new experience brings its own maturity and a greater clarity of vision. ― Indira Gandhi
41. Experience and recognize your own betrayal of self.
Change sides and work for self against ego.
There is no middle.
There is no neutral.
There is no pleasing both.
Any illusions of middle, neutral, or pleasing both means you are serving ego. ― Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
42. Every experience that you have is simply one moment in time.
Every moment that you struggle within, sit with, or dance your way through will eventually pass. ― Cyndie Spiegel
44. Every parent at one time or another experiences the heartache of a child who seems to reject godly guidance. ― Matt Click
45. Everything we experience emotionally, our entire personal world, comes from our thoughts. ― Tim Grimes
Discover more great topic
46. Even in Old Testament times,
God knew that kids learn best through life experiences.
Add creativity to your parenting goals, and you’ll enhance your training tenfold. Scott Turansky, ― Joanne Miller RN
47. Ensure you give yourself sufficient time to achieve the goal and encouragement as you progress.
So as not to become overwhelmed by the new experience,
start out small and then build your expectations of yourself as time goes on. ― Luke Gregory
48. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. ― Stephen Covey
49. I believe that every minute of our life experience prepares us for the next,
although we’re usually not able to recognize how the current experience fits into the larger picture. ― Barbara Bernard
50. Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward. ― Brian Tracy
51. I used to think I knew what was right and what was wrong,
and who the good guys are, and who the bad guys are.
Then the world got very gray, and I didn’t know anything for a long time. ― Laurell K Hamilton
52. Imagination is not the same as intelligence or experience. ― Brian Reich
53. I quite enjoy the lines on my forehead because they show my life.
That’s my history and I like to see that in other people.
Like this wrinkle is due to some girl who broke my heart.
I don’t want to escape it in any way. ― Michael Fassbender
54. I notice that the more I reflect on the reasons I am thankful, the more appreciation and joy I experience. ― Krystal Kuehn
55. I can’t tell if she’s actually real, or if she’s stopped caring if she’s real or not.
Or is not caring what makes a person real? ― Jennifer Egan
56. I didn’t fail. It was a learning experience. ― Cherry Nguyen
57. I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice;
had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes. ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
58. I had learned, from years of experience with men,
that when a man really desires a thing so deeply that he is willing to stake his entire future on a single turn of the wheel in order to get it, he is sure to win. ― Napoleon Hill
59. I walked a mile with Pleasure; She chatted all the way;
But left me none the wiser for all she had to say.
I walked a mile with Sorrow; And ne’er a word said she;
But, oh! The things I learned from her, when Sorrow walked with me. ― Robert Browning Hamilton
60. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. ― Carl Gustav Jung
61. I guess the more I have done, the less fearful I have become,
because experience has taught me that the worst case is rarely likely to occur. ― Tony Clark
62. I am humbled at the experience of parenting given to me by God. ― Toby Peterson
63. I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom. ― Thomas Carlyle
64. I love working with businesses that have happy employees, it just makes a good experience that much better. ― David Miller
65. If you had a near-death experience, what things about your life would change? ― Randall Stewart
66. It is possible to avoid pain? Yes, but you’ll never learn anything.
Is it possible to know something without ever having experiencing it?
Yes, but it will never truly be part of you. ― Paulo Coelho
67. If you are candid, you will discover that each experience in your life was absolutely necessary
in order to have gotten you to the next place, and the next, up until this very moment. ― Wayne Dyer
68. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. ― Milton Berle
69. If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated. ― Paul F Davis
70. If you are under the impression you have already perfected yourself,
you will never rise to the heights you are no doubt capable of. ― Kazuo Ishiguro
71. If we all lived as if we had one month left on this earth, we would each spend our days differently,
in ways unique to us, and yet I believe we would all experience more fulfilling lives that could leave a legacy for eternity. ― Kerry Shook
72. We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. ― TS Eliot
73. We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. ― Kahlil Gibran
74. Wisdom comes from experience.
Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom. ― Terry Pratchett
75. When we put balance to work in each area of our lives, we truly experience greater balance, greater reward. ― Jeff Kooz
76. When you fail at completing a project or experience any other type of failure, you should consider it a learning experience.
You can learn and then move forward. ― Morris Pratt
77. Write your own book instead of reading someone else’s book about success. ― Herb Brooks
78. Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity. ― Brian Rathbone
79. Time ripens all things; no man is born wise. ― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
80. The formula of life is simple. It is the formula of giving, giving courage,
attention, peace, love and comfort to yourself and the society. ― Amit Ray
81. To me life is an absolutely beautifully thing
and way too short not to experience the joys of every single thing it has to offer. ― Raymona Brown
82. To assure that you will never experience failure: don’t take a risk,
don’t attempt anything new,
don’t expand on your ideas,
don’t set goals. ― Catherine Pulsifer
83. The major problem is that we tend to live our life in our head, in our thoughts and stories, cut off from our actual experience. ― Michael Smith
84. The circumstances surrounding your birth is not as important as the opportunity to live life. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
85. The value of experience is not in seeing much, but in seeing wisely. ― William Osler
86. The future depends on what you do today. ― Mahatma Gandhi
87. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. ― Alice Walker
88. The only source of knowledge is experience. ― Albert Einstein
89. The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of life, the clearer we should see through it. ― Jean-Paul Sartre
90. The best lessons I ever learned in life came from the worst experiences in my life. ― Cherry Nguyen
91. The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. ― William Blake
92. The easiest way to be reborn is to live and feel life everyday. ― Munia Khan
93. The price of a memory, is the memory of the sorrow it brings. ― Pittacus Lore
94. There has never been a time in the history of humanity
when there was a greater need to understand who we are and what we are capable of experiencing. ― Jim Phillips
95. There are some things you have to experience to understand. ― Cherry Nguyen
96. The experiences we are having are a mirror of our thoughts, and are an indication of how much we love ourselves. ― Frank Arrigazzi
97. There’s never a day that goes by that I don’t think about God.
More than thinking,
98. I experience the presence of God in most of my waking moments. ― Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
99. Throughout my life I have always felt and experienced,
that there is no problem between people who love each other that cannot be resolved by talking about it.
The power of conversation is enormous. ― Neale Donald Walsch
100. Through making images and objects it is possible to externalize
and objectify experience so that it becomes possible to reflect upon it. ― David Edwards
101. The influences we experience in our families of origin impact our perspectives far more than we realize.
It is entirely normal that we will not always identify with what another person experiences as loss when looking through our own ‘filters. ― Devra Davis
102. The next time you bring cup to lip, think about how you can best enjoy the experience.
Enjoying coffee is more than a matter of taste. All five senses play an important part. ― Joe Siciliano
103. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
104. Life is a journey with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy. ― Cherry Nguyen
105. Life is a tapestry woven by the decisions we make. ― Serrilyn Kenyon
Discover more amazing topic
106. Life is just like a voyage where the waves of time push us forward. ― Abrar Ahmed Chowdhury
107. Life isn’t sure, life is scary, it doesn’t mean you stop living it. ― Susan May Warren
108. Life is about experience… you can’t hold onto everything. ― Sarah Addison Allen
109. Life is spectacular.
Forget the dark things. ― Cherry Nguyen
110. Take a drink and let time wash them away to where ever time washes away to. ― Tim Tharp
111. Life has a meaning but no not set out to find out. Just live it out. ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
112. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children or men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure. ― Helen Keller
113. Learn from every mistake, because every experience particularly your mistakes,
are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are. ― Oprah Winfrey
114. Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures,
you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it. ― EA Bucchianeri
115. Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practized. ― Barbara W. Tuchman
116. Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for doing it. ― Katherine Whitehorn
117. Fear is a universal experience.
Even the smallest insect feels it. ― Pema Chodron
118. Fear can be responsible for changing your life for better or for worse. ― Cherry Nguyen
119. If fear persists, you run the risk of missing out on some of the greatest experiences life has to offer. ― Cara Alwill Leyba
120. Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better. ― Bohdi Sanders
121. Failure is in a sense the highway to success in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true,
and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterward carefully avoid. ― Destiny Madu
122. Fill your life with experiences. Not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show. ― Cherry Nguyen
123. Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced. ― John Keats
124. No one ever got good at anything by just reading a book about it.
Real skill and improvement come from experience. ― Justin Hammond
125. Not feeling is no replacement for reality.
Your problems today are still your problems tomorrow. ― Larry Michael Dredla
126. Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it…
don’t allow his anger to become your anger. ― Bohdi Sanders
127. Our experience is that misinformation is one of the biggest obstacles that people face in their retirement planning. ― Fred Vettese
128. Our time here on Earth is a learning experience and no one is exempt! ― Angela Agranoff
129. One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning. ― James Russell Lowell
130. One learns from books and example only that certain things can be done.
Actual learning requires that you do those things. ― Frank Herbert
131. One of the downfalls people who encounter financial success experience is not knowing
what to do with the excess money they have. ― Devan Skywisdom
132. Old folks live on memory, young folks live on hope. ― Gayla Reid
133. Our thought life plays a tremendous role in our faith,
in fact it is central to whether or not we will experience victory on a daily basis in Christ and enjoy the fuller blessings of God in our life. ― Lisa Cook
134. A Christmas without debt might be more magical than any other you’ve experienced and will certainly bring a happier new year. ― Cherie Lowe
Discover more crazy topic
135. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
136. America’s elders have lived through experiences many of us today can barely imagine.
Their limits have been tested by illness, failure, oppression, loss, and danger.
It is precisely these situations that lead to transcendental wisdom. ― Karl Pillemer
137. A mature soul filled with scars of life experiences. ― Toba Beta
138. A little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer.
But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar. ― Stephen King
139. All your life you are yellow.
Then one day, you brush up against something blue, the barest touch, and voila, the rest of your life you’re green. ― Tess Callahan
140. View life as a continuous learning experience. ― Denis Waitley
141. Vulnerability is the core, the heart, the center, of meaningful human experiences. ― Brené Brown
142. You have to be willing to experience yourself, to know your own instincts and needs,
to be guided by the natural course of your life, with love and grace and peace of mind. ― Lana Bordelstein
143. You can be better or bitter, the choice is up to you.
I have heard these pearls of my mother’s sage advice echo in my mind many times when I have experienced devastating blows in my life. ― Julie Donner Andersen
144. You are the controller of your mind and you can work to train your mind to keep a focus on the fun,
happy and positive thoughts and feelings that you experience each day. ― Minka Ferguson
145. You gain experience from failures. ― Catherine Pulsifer
146. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ― Mae West
147. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. ― Paulo Coelho
148. People experience emotion in varying degrees.
This is one of the cool things about humanity as a whole.
We are very unique and we should embrace those things about us that make us different. ― Willow Cross
149. Research into happiness suggests that a planned pleasant experience is more enjoyable than acquiring a physical object. ― Jenny Rogers
150. Remember, our experience is not what happened to us but how we react to that happening. ― Rajneesh Chaturvedi
151. But then there’s ingratitude, and most of us have experienced that,
too extending ourselves on someone’s behalf and the gesture not being acknowledged.
When you have experienced ingratitude, you never forget it. ― Deborah Norville
152. But almost all graduates experience both a sense of excitement and perhaps a little nervousness about what comes next. ― Michael Farris
153. So mindfulness means to be present.
It means being ‘in the moment’, experiencing life directly as it unfolds,
rather than being distracted, caught up and lost in thought. ― Andy Puddicombe
154. Sometimes the only way to ever find yourself is to get completely lost. ― Kellie Elmore
Discover more beautiful topic
155. Sometimes it’s the mistakes that turn out to be the best parts of life. ― Carrie Ryan
156. Success is simply beeing on your path.
Only through experience can we expand beyond our limited bee perspective and start to see the larger picture of things. ― John Penberthy
157. Simple changes to your perspective and thought processes can have huge effects on your stress levels and experience of life. ― Nathalie Thompson
158. My hand is to me what your hearing and sight together are to you.
In large measure we travel the same highways, read the same books,
speak the same language, yet our experiences are different. ― Helen Keller
159. Mindfulness helps people experience peace and serenity.
Mindfulness has origins in Eastern philosophy and Buddhism,
but individuals do not need to be religious or even spiritual to practice it. Susan I. ― Buchalter
160. My burden is my purpose. Without it, I wouldn’t be. ― Solange Nicole
161. Memory indeed increases learning.
The new experiences in a person’s life such as learning new language
or learning a new skill are associated with having a good and focused memory. ― Frank Knoll
162. Have you ever wondered how some of the worst things
that happen in your life turn out to be some of the best experiences you’ve ever had? ― Dean Pennicott
163. Humor is one of the cognitive strengths connecting our basic temperament and our lifetime experiences. ― Mary Kay Morrison
164. High self-esteem doesn’t mean you won’t experience sadness or regret failure,
but it will help you maintain an overall sense of self worth. ― Jewel McQuin
165. Go for it. No matter how it ends, it was an experience.
166. Good judgement comes from bad experience. Unfortunately, most of that comes from bad judgement. ― Jill Shalvis
167. Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions. ― Rita Mae Brown
168. Change is our chance to experience the new, to identify additional options and generate different opportunities. ― Barbara Lucas
169. We are all rich and ignore the buried fact of accumulated wisdom. ― Ray Bradbury
170. Whatever life throws at me, I’ll take with a smile upon my face and Nirvana’s ‘Bleach’ on the stereo. ― Mark R. Faulkner