Australia is just so full of surprises. — Bill Bryson.
So here are some weird or interesting facts about Australia: Australia has the world’s longest golf course measuring more than 850 miles long; Australia is home to 21 of the world’s 25 most venomous snakes; Perth is the only city in the world which can have aircraft land in its CBD.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Australia quotes collection
1. But no matter how far or how wide I roam, I still call Australia home. — Cherry Nguyen
2. We believe in the Australian promise; that if you work hard, you won’t be left behind. — Wayne Swan
3. Australians are a passionate lot. We are also a very practical lot. — Kevin Rudd
4. And where I grew up in Australia, surfing was a part of culture. — Marc Newson
5. Life in Australia would go on, and I would hear nothing, because once you leave Australia, Australia ceases to be. — Bill Bryson
6. Australia is a nation of compassion. Courage and compassion. And the third of these great values: resilience. — Kevin Rudd
7. If you find an Australian indoors, it’s a fair bet that he will have a glass in his hand. — Cherry Nguyen
8. Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. — Charles M. Schulz
9. There is something about the Australian psyche that seems to like films that are slightly offbeat. — Nick Park
10. Australians always want everyone to be average, as if the best thing you can do is fit in. — Poppy King
11. There is something about the Australian psyche that seems to like films that are slightly offbeat. — Nick Park
12. The best way to help the poor is not to become one of them. — Lang Hancock
13. If you’ve worked in Australia, you can’t get away with bad behavior like showing up late. We take our work ethic very seriously. — Margot Robbie
14. I’m a proud Australian, a very, very proud Australian. — Steve Irwin
15. The only time an Australian ever walks is when his car runs out of petrol. — Barry Richards
16. It’s Australian to do such things because, however uncivilized they may seem, it’s human to do them. — Hugh Mackay
17. It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies. — Arthur Calwell
18. Australians will never acquire a national identity until individual Australians acquire identities of their own. — Patrick White
19. Australians have a free pirit and an ability to think outside the box, and that is why I like Australia so much. — Brian Schmidt
Discover more wonderful topic
20. For me, even just being English was a whole sort of experience in as much as I’m Australian. — Radha Mitchell
21. You can direct the outcome of any situation you face through the power of thought.
Keep your thoughts focused on the best possible outcome for everyone involved and never allow yourself to be pushed where you don’t choose to be. — Iyanla Vanzant
22. If we pollute the air, water and soil that keep us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us. — David Suzuki
23. Doubt is most often the source of our powerlessness.
To doubt is to be faithless, to be without hope or belief.
When we doubt ourselves, our self-talk sounds like this: ‘I don’t think I can.
I don’t think I will.’… To doubt is to have faith in the worst possible outcome.
It is to believe in the perverseness of the universe,
that even if I do well, something I don’t know about will get in the way, sabotage me, or get me in the end. — Blaine Lee Pardoe
24. I don’t fancy colors of the face, I’m always attracted to colors of the brain. — Michael Bassey Johnson
25. Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions. — Jane Austen