The best way to predict your future is to create it. ― Abraham Lincoln
Always remember, your focus determines your reality. ― George Lucas
Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. ― Clint Eastwood
Real change will come when you focus on yourself. ― Ritu Ghatourey
Whatever you are, be a good one. ― Abraham Lincoln
Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. ― Rick Riordan
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. ― Dalai Lama
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ― Theodore Roosevelt
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous focus on yourself quotes collection
1. The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday. You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow. ― John Maxwell
2. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy. ― Stephen Fry
3. Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself. ― Joseph Campbell
4. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination. ― Tommy Lasorda
Do you like focus on yourself quotes?
5. Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ― Michael Jordan
6. Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. ― Rocky Balboa
7. Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
8. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
9. When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. ― Ryan Reynolds
Which focus on yourself quote is the best quote?
10. The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. ― Walt Disney
11. Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment. ― Lao Tzu
12. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
13. Just look at yourself in the mirror and focus on what you need to do to get better. ― Choo Freeman
14. It is never too late to be what you might have been. ― George Eliot
Can you share your focus on yourself quotes?
15. No one can make you feel inferior without your own consent. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Talk to yourself like you would someone you love. ― Brene Brown
17. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice. ― Steve Jobs
18. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. ― Marvin Gaye
19. Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
Can you share our focus on yourself quotes?
20. Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move. ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
21. At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough. ― Germany Kent.