The best way to predict your future is to create it. ― Abraham Lincoln
And: Always remember, your focus determines your reality. ― George Lucas
How? Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline.
When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. ― Clint Eastwood
Why? Real change will come when you focus on yourself. ― Ritu Ghatourey
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let focus on yourself quotes, make you rich
1. The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday.
You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow. ― John Maxwell
2. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy. ― Stephen Fry
3. Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself. ― Joseph Campbell
4. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination. ― Tommy Lasorda
5. Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ― Michael Jordan
6. Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. ― Rocky Balboa
7. Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
8. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
9. When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. ― Ryan Reynolds
10. The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. ― Walt Disney
11. Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment. ― Lao Tzu
12. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
13. Just look at yourself in the mirror and focus on what you need to do to get better. ― Choo Freeman
14. It is never too late to be what you might have been. ― George Eliot
15. No one can make you feel inferior without your own consent. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Talk to yourself like you would someone you love. ― Brene Brown
17. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice. ― Steve Jobs
18. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. ― Marvin Gaye
19. Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
20. Success in life is not for those who run fast,
but for those who keep running and always on the move. ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
21. At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough. ― Germany Kent
22. Focus is a matter of deciding what things you’re not going to do. ― John Carmack
23. Focus on what you have. ― Suze Orman
24. Focus on one thing: the most important. ― Maxime Lagace
25. Focus is the art of knowing what to ignore. ― James Clear
26. Focus is more important than intelligence. ― Cherry Nguyen
27. Focus – follow one course until successful. ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
28. Focus on the solution, not on the problem. ― Jim Rohn
29. Focus is more important than genius. ― Greg Mckeown
30. Focus to unlock your genius. ― Maxime Lagace
31. Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
32. Focus on what you control. your habits. Your responses. Your ability to learn. ― Cherry Nguyen
your ability to think. these are controllable and give you massive tailwinds. ― Shane Parrish
33. Focus like a laser, not a flashlight. ― Michael Jordan
34. Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself. ― Mark Twain
35. Flow follows focus. ― Steven Kotler
36. For the future, the motto is, no days unalert. ― Robert Greene
37. Just focus on the one or two really really important things, and everything else, just surrender to it. ― Naval Ravikant
38. You get more of whatever you give attention to. ― Shane Parrish
39. You must be zealous in order to focus. ― Maxime Lagace
40. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. ― Winston Churchill
41. You either waste your time and energy multitasking, or you can focus all your resources on a single task and win big.
But before you commit to that single task you must choose it with care otherwise it too will be a waste. focus is power.
Harness it and you can move mountains. ― Theancientsage
42. You can accomplish anything if you can:
1) prioritize ruthlessly
2) control your attention. both of these have become particularly hard in the present age.
As such those who can control these two critical factors will rule the world. ― Theancientsage
43. Your current thoughts are creating your future life.
What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life. ― Rhonda Byrne
44. Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
Discover more crazy topic!
45. Your focus is our future. ― David Denotative
46. Only the paranoid survive. ― Aandy Grove
47. One must say yes in order to develop.
The young can benefit from saying yes to everything.
Novel experiences reveal unknown talents and inclinations.
Experience also reveals that many “opportunities” are only a chance to trade your time away.
One must say no in order to focus. ― Thestoicemperor
48. Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts. ― Soren Kierkegaard
49. If you try to do too much, you will not achieve anything. ― Confucius
50. If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention,
It will take more of your attention than it deserves. ― David Allen
51. If I had an hour to solve a problem,
I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions. ― Albert Einstein
52. If there are nine rabbits on the ground and you want to catch one, just focus on one. ― Jack Ma
54. It’s a beautiful day to say no to almost everything. ― Jack Butcher
55. It’s not enough to be busy. so are the ants.
The question is: what are we busy about? ― Henry David Thoreau
56. It’s during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ― Aristotle
57. It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease, hack away at the unessential. ― Bruce Lee
58. It’s good to have a goal, but bad to let your goal have you.
Focus is good, but focus that is too narrow becomes blindness. ― Thestoicemperor
59. I learned long ago to focus on things you can control and don’t even pay attention to things you don’t. ― Bryan Cransto
60. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest.
I do not judge the universe. ― Dalai Lama
61. I succeeded because i have a long attention span. ― Charlie Munger
62. I don’t focus on what I’m up against. i focus on my goals and i try to ignore the rest. ― Venus Wlliams
63. I learned that focus is key. not just in your running a company, but in your personal life as well. ― Tim Cook
64. I think the ability is to singularly focus is related to the ability to lose yourself and be present,
happy, and actually, ironically, more effective. ― Naval Ravikant
65. In general, obstacles force your mind to focus and find ways around them.
They heighten your mental powers and should be welcomed. ― Robert Greene
66. When you slow down, you can focus better. it’s hard to focus if you’re moving to fast. ― Leo Babauta
67. Where focus goes, energy flows. ― Tony Robbins
68. Where you are headed is more important than how fast you are going.
Rather than always focusing on what’s urgent,
learn to focus on what is really important. ― Stephen R. Covey
69. When life gets blurry, adjust your focus. ― Cherry Nguyen
70. We expand what we focus on. ― Wayne Dyer
71. Those who focus best are relatively immune to emotional turbulence. ― Daniel Goleman
72. The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary. ― Thomas A. Edison
73. The main thing is to keep the main thing a main thing. ― Stephen R. Covey
74. The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes. ― Sherlock Holmes
75. The only reason men fail is because of broken focus. ― Mike Murdock
76. The best moments usually occur when a person’s body
or mind is stretched to its limits in a voluntary effort to accomplish something difficult and worthwhile.
Optimal experience is thus something that we make happen. ― Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
77. To leave the distracted masses to join the focused few, I’m arguing, is a transformative experience. ― Cal Newport
78. To produce at your peak level you need to work for extended periods with full concentration on a single task free from distraction. ― Cal Newport
79. The past is gone, never to come back. whatever you did or could not do is history;
you cannot go back in time to do or undo it. brooding on the past is futile,
so is being anxious about the future.
Focus on what you can do in the present because the present is creating your future. ― Cherry Nguyen
80. Take a deep breath and focus on what’s really important. ― Wayne Dyer
81. Take up one idea. make that one idea your life, think of it; dream of it; live on that idea.
Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea; and leave every other idea alone.
This is the way to success. ― Swami Vivekananda
82. That’s been one of my mantras, focus and simplicity. simple can be harder than complex:
you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.
But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains. ― Steve Jobs
83. They will all ask for your time and attention. Learning to say no will be your superpower. ― Maxime Lagace
84. There are times you’ll need to be wide open. there are times you’ll need to narrowly focused.
Choose your perspective wisely. ― Maxime Lagace
Discover more excited topic!
85. Teens think listening to music helps them concentrate. It doesn’t.
It relieves them of the boredom that concentration on homework induces. ― Marilyn Vos Savant
86. Turn off the news. delay the unessential.
Reduce your appointments. slow down.
Break tasks into small portions. seek help.
Focus on little pleasures. count your blessings. sleep. drink more water.
Take a walk. breathe deeply.
Sit quietly and let every muscle relax. ― Thibaut
87. Arise, awake, and stop not until the goal is achieved. ― Swami Vivekananda
88. All great achievements are the result of sustained focus over time, all of them. ― Gary Keller
89. At any given time, when you’re walking down the streets, a very small percentage of your brain is focused on the present.
The rest is future planning or regretting the past.
That’s keeping you from an incredible experience.
It’s keeping you from seeing the beauty in everything and for being grateful for where you are. ― Naval Ravikant
90. An hour of focused attention may be worth more than days of partial attention.
This is true for work and for relationships.
Chronic “multitasking” is a symptom of messy decision making.
Don’t try to do everything at once. do one thing well, then do another. ― Thestoicemperor
91. Being busy is cheap, focus is expensive. ― Brian Norgaard
92. Be like a postage stamp. stick to one thing until you get there. ― Josh Billings
93. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone.
The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials.― Lin Yutang
94. Channel your energy. focus. ― Carl Lewis
95. Concentration is the secret of strength in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
96. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. ― Alexander Graham Bell
97. Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger. ― Arnold Palmer
98. Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen. ― Ralph marston
99. Develop the habit of letting small bad things happen. If you don’t, you’ll never find time for the life, changing big things. ― Tim Ferriss
100. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. but that’s not what it means at all.
It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. you have to pick carefully. ― Steve Jobs
101. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. ― Antoine De Saint Laurent
102. Stop managing your time. start managing your focus. ― Robin Sharma
103. Set your target and keep trying until you reach it. ― Napoleon Hill
104. Sometimes success is 3% brains and 97% not getting distracted by the internet. ― Shane Parrish
105. Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. and we control both. ― Dwayne Johnson
106. Saying no is more important than saying yes. ― Shane Parrish
107. Starve your distractions, feed your focus.
108. Self actualizing people, highly functioning people who live at extraordinary levels of awareness,
train their minds to focus on what they intend to create and what they intend to manifest,
and they won’t let anybody change their mind. ― Wayne Dyer
109. My success, part of it certainly, is that i have focused in on a few things. ― Bill Gates
110. Most of what we say and do is not essential. If you can eliminate it, you’ll have more time, and more tranquillity.
Ask yourself at every moment, “is this necessary? ― Marcus aureliuso
111. Multitasking is a lie. ― Gary Keller
112. Multitasking is the sign of a stressed and diseased mind simultaneously doing many things poorly.
Quality work and quality thinking require quiet focus. ― Thibaut
113. High quality work produced = (time spent) x (intensity of focus). ― Cal Newport
114. Humans are not designed to have the entire world’s news thrown at them all the time. ― Naval Ravikant
Discover more great topic!
115. Human beings, it seems, are at their best when immersed deeply in something challenging. ― Cal Newport
116. How do some achieve what many desire? they seek the best teachers. ― Cherry Nguyen
117. They sacrifice. they delay gratification. they see the world as it is, not as they wish it to be. ― Cherry Nguyen
118. They revise their theories. they resist distraction. they watch the right metrics. they avoid costly drama. ― Cherry Nguyen
119. Nothing interferes with my concentration. you could put on an orgy in my office and I wouldn’t. ― Cherry Nguyen
120. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ― Harriet Beecher Stow
121. Note when your attention drifts. note what it drifts to. identify what you find instinctively captivating. ― Cherry Nguyen
122. This may be valuable information about what you are capable of focusing deeply on. ― Cherry Nguyen
123. Directed attention results in precise and effective action. divided attention results in clumsy and inconsistent action. ― Cherry Nguyen
124. Do whatever you do intensely. ― Robert Henri
125. Life consists in what a man is thinking of all day. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
126. Goals may give focus, but dreams give power. ― John C. Maxwell
127. Look up. well, maybe once. ― Isaac Asimov
128. Keep the focus of your life in the here and now. ― Caroline Muss
129. Everyone has the same amount of time, and hard work is simply hard work. as a result.
What you do in the time you work determines what you achieve. and since what you do is determined by what you think.
How big you think becomes the launching pad for how high you achieve. ― Gary Keller
130. Whatever you are, be a good one. ― Abraham Lincoln
131. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
132. If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. ― Rick Riordan
133. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. ― Dalai Lama
134. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ― Theodore Roosevelt