And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me. ― Suzanne Collins
You here to finish me off, Sweetheart?― Suzanne Collins
Sometimes when I’m alone, I take the pearl from where it lives in my pocket and try to remember the boy with the bread, the strong arms that ward off nightmares on the train, the kisses in the arena. ― Suzanne Collins
Suzanne Collins, (born August 10, 1962, Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.), American author and screenwriter, best known for the immensely popular Hunger Games series of young-adult novels. Collins was the youngest of four children
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Suzanne Collins quotes collection
1. You love me. Real or not real? I tell him, “Real. ― Suzanne Collins
2. You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope. ― Suzanne Collins
3. Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it. ― Suzanne Collins
4. I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever. ― Suzanne Collins
5. I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun. ― Suzanne Collins
6. Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when it’s morning again, they’ll wash away
Here it’s safe, here it’s warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you. ― Suzanne Collins
7. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart. ― Suzanne Collins
8. Well, don’t expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear. ― Suzanne Collins
9. I’m coming back into focus when Caesar asks him if he has a girlfriend back home.
Peeta hesitates, then gives an unconvincing shake of his head.
Handsome lad like you. There must be some special girl. Come on, what’s her name?” says Caesar.
Peeta sighs. “Well, there is this one girl. I’ve had a crush on her ever since I can remember.
But I’m pretty sure she didn’t know I was alive until the reaping.”
Sounds of sympathy from the crowd. Unrequited love they can relate to.
She has another fellow?” asks Caesar.
I don’t know, but a lot of boys like her,” says Peeta.
So, here’s what you do. You win, you go home.
She can’t turn you down then, eh?” says Caesar encouragingly.
I don’t think it’s going to work out. Winning…won’t help in my case,” says Peeta.
Why ever not?” says Caesar, mystified.
Peeta blushes beet red and stammers out. “Because…because…she came here with me. ― Suzanne Collins
10. Destroying things is much easier than making them. ― Suzanne Collins
11. You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him. ― Suzanne Collins
12. I don’t want to lose the boy with the bread. ― Suzanne Collins
13. My nightmares are usually about losing you. I’m okay once I realize you’re here. ― Suzanne Collins
14. I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks,
‘So now that you’ve got me, what are you going to do with me?’
I turned into him. ‘Put you somewhere you can’t get hurt. ― Suzanne Collins
15. You’re still trying to protect me. Real or not real,” he whispers. ― Suzanne Collins
16. Real,” I answered. “Because that’s what you and I do, protect each other. ― Suzanne Collins
17. I always channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don’t hurt anyone but myself. ― Suzanne Collins
18. I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me. ― Suzanne Collins
19. You’re a painter. You’re a baker. You like to sleep with the windows open.
You never take sugar in your tea. And you always double-knot your shoelaces. ― Suzanne Collins
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Peeta, how come I never know when you’re having a nightmare?” I say.
I don’t know. I don’t think I cry out or thrash around or anything. I just came to, paralyzed with terror,” he says.
You should wake me,” I say, thinking about how I can interrupt his sleep two or three times on a bad night.
About how long it can take to calm me down.
It’s not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you,” he says.
“I’m okay once I realize you’re here. ― Suzanne Collins
21. What I need is the dandelion in the spring.
The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction.
The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses.
That it can be good again. ― Suzanne Collins
22. Do everything you can – prepare, pray and achieve to make it happen. — Ben Carson