Live your life with passion, with some drive, and decide that you are going to push yourself.
The last chapter of your life has not been written yet, and it doesn’t matter about what happened yesterday.
It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matters is, ‘what are you going to do about it? — Les Brown
Why we should push yourself?
Without pushing yourself to your limits you will never know how far you can can go and what you can really achieve. — Cherry Nguyen
This is how successful people achieve their goals, they will always strive for more and push to points of discomfort.
Remember, if you push too hard you can always retract and ease off the pressure.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let push yourself until you succeed, make you rich
1. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. — Roy Bennett
2. Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds. — Larry Bird
4. If you push yourself to stay hungry, you’re always working towards at least taking steps forward.
If you’re taking steps forward, then you’re making progress. — G-Eazy
5. The roles that push you out of your comfort zones are the ones in which you learn a great deal and really empower yourself. — Ruzwana Bashir
6. Have more humility.
Remember you don’t know the limits of your own abilities.
Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life, and maybe even please a few strangers. — A.L. Kennedy
7. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning,
living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.
You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. — Neil Gaiman
8. If your friends don’t push you to be your best, you need new ones. — Cherry Nguyen
9. If you don’t feel challenged, it’s because you’re not doing enough.
Ballet should never feel comfortable. Comfortable is lazy!
If you’re comfortable when you dance, you’re not pushing yourself hard enough.
100 % is not enough. You have to give 200%.
One tendu takes years of hard work and will never be perfect.
Everything in ballet is a challenge. — George Balanchine
10. Push yourself, when you get smart up top (in your head), your skills will fall right into place. — Snoop Dogg
11. There’s a storm inside of us, a burning river, a drive.
You push yourself further than anyone could think possible. You are never out of the fight. — Marcus Luttrell
12. Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living.
If you’re not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you’re not demanding more from yourself,
expanding and learning as you go, you’re choosing a numb existence.
You’re denying yourself an extraordinary trip. — Dean Karnazes
13. What does it mean to be a snowboarder? It’s about having fun, with your friends or by yourself.
It’s about pushing yourself to try new things and do the unexpected.
Finally, and most importantly, it’s about being creative. — Shaun White
14. That wall is your mind playing tricks on you.
You just need to say, ‘One more step, I can do this. I have more in me.’
You’ll be so proud of yourself once you push yourself past your threshold. — Kerri Walsh
15. You can create the perfect triceps by just pushing yourself off your wall. — Jean Claude Van Damme
16. When you love something as much as I love bodybuilding you don’t have to do much extra to push yourself, it just happens.
There were some tough times and when those came up
I just used my mental strength to push through knowing that my mind controlled everything. — Ronnie Coleman
17. When you fall, get right back up. Just keep going, keep pushing it. — Lindsey Vonn
18. Your love for what you do and willingness to push yourself where others aren’t prepared to go is what will make you great. — Laurence Shahlaei
19. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness,
then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. — Michael Jordan
20. Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do. — Sylvie Guillem
21. Push yourself to the edge of your limits. That’s how they expand. — Robin Sharma
22. It takes courage to push yourself to places you have never been before.
.. to test your limits… to break through barriers.
And the day came when the risk it took to stay tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. — Anais Nin
23. You can direct the outcome of any situation you face through the power of thought.
Keep your thoughts focused on the best possible outcome for everyone involved and never allow yourself to be pushed where you don’t choose to be. — Iyanla Vanzant
24. In each of us there are places we have never gone.
Only by pressing the limits do you ever find them. — Joyce Brothers
25. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. ― George R.R. Martin
26. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. — Colin Powell
27. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning. — Billie Jean King
28. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. ― Nelson Mandela
29. You stop viewing yourself as being “pushed around” by the world when you realize that only you can “push” yourself.
To quote Buddha: “Nothing is upsetting you. You get upset because you are upset table. — Ken Keyes Jr.
Discover more amazing topic
30. A negative mind will never give you a positive life. — Cherry Nguyen
31. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ― William James
32. At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can. ― Frida Kahlo
33. I’m not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. — Stephen Covey
34. I find television very educating.
Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. ― Groucho Marx
35. I didn’t learn to be quiet when I had an opinion.
The reason they knew who I was is because I told them. ― Ursula Burns
36. I will not erase all my hard work this week because it’s the weekend. — Cherry Nguyen
37. It might not be easy but it’ll be worth it. — Cherry Nguyen
38. It’s okay to be a glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we shine. ― Jadah Sellner
39. It’s about preparation, courage, understanding, nurturing your people, and heart. — Cherry Nguyen
41. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you. ― Fred DeVito
42. It is never too late to be what you might have been. ― George Eliot
43. It’s not about having enough time, it’s about making enough time. ― Rachael Bermingham
44. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously
that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case, you fail by default. ― J.K. Rowling
Discover more fantastic topic
45. It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone. ― Hans F. Hansen
46. Don’t stop when you are tired.
Stop when you are done. ― Cherry Nguyen
47. Don’t tell people about your dreams.
Show them your dreams. ― Cherry Nguyen
48. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. ― Zig Ziglar
49. Your mind is powerful. When you fill it with positive thoughts your whole world will change. ― Cherry Nguyen
50. Your only limit is your mind. ― Cherry Nguyen
51. You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined. ― Cherry Nguyen
52. You can’t let your failures define you.
You have to let your failures teach you. ― Barack Obama
53. The best thing you can do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire. — Mama Indigo
54. The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. — Brian Herbert
55. The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. — Mike Murdock
56. Time is what we want most and what we use worst. — William Penn
57. The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read. ― Mark Twain
58. To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world. ― Chinese Proverb
59. Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships. ― Michael Jordan
60. Take the risk or lose the chance. ― Cherry Nguyen
61. Time always exposes what you mean to someone. ― Cherry Nguyen
62. Time is money. ― Benjamin Franklin
63.The greatest gift you could give someone is your time.
Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life you can’t get back. ― Cherry Nguyen
64. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd.
The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before. ― Albert Einstein
65. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do. ― Cherry Nguyen
66. The greatest weapon against stress is the ability to choose one thought over another. ― William James
67. The trouble is, you think you have time. ― Buddha
68. Think like a Queen. A Queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. ― Oprah
69. Make your fear of losing your greatest motivator. ― Cherry Nguyen
70. Motivation may be what starts you off, but it’s habit that keeps you going back for more. ― Miya Yamanouchi
71. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. ― Cherry Nguyen
72. Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right. ― Cherry Nguyen
73. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right. ― Tony Robbins
74. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. — Bill Gates
76. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. — Winston Churchill
77. One thing’s for sure, if you don’t play, you don’t win. ― Kylie Francis
78. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. ― Carol Burnett
79. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ― Confucius
80. Punctuality is not just limited to arriving at a place at right time, it is also about taking actions at right time. ― Amit Kalantri
81. Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat is accepted as a reality. ― Bruce Lee
82. Revenge is a powerful motivator. ― Marcus Luttrell
83. Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.
84. Never regret a day in your life.
Good days bring you happiness and bad days give you experience. ― Cherry Nguyen
85. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
86. Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once. — Paulo Coelho
87. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. ― Helen Keller
88. Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending. ― Jim Hensen
89. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ― Charles R. Swindoll
90. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ― Albert Einstein
91. Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed. — Robert T. Kiyosaki
92. Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too. — Jennae Cecilia
93. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. — William Shakespeare
94. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve. ― Cherry Nguyen
95. Competing at the highest level is not about winning. — Joe Torre
96. Do something today that your future self will thank you for. — Sean Patrick Flanery
97. Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world. — Nelson Mandela
98. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. — Will Rogers
99. Everything is hard before it is easy. — Goethe
100. Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up and fight another day, every night she survived. — R.H. Sin
101. Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around. — Oprah Winfrey
102. When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do. — Nicki Minaj
103. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
104. When thinking about life, remember this: no amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wisdom topic
105. When the pain of an obstacle is too great, challenge yourself to be stronger. ― Cherry Nguyen
106. Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else. ―Vince Lombardi
107. Winning is the result. ― Joe Torre
108. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. ― Marcus Aurelius
109. Whatever you do never run back to what broke you. ― Frank Ocean
110. Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams. — Brad Sugars
111. Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year. ― Cherry Nguyen
112. Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins? — Komal Kapoor