Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate. ― Plautus.
Why you should add spice to food? You want the spices in your food to enhance the dish you are preparing rather than overpowering it. Adding spices to food is a good idea for many reasons. For starters, spices contribute rich flavor to food without adding any calories, fat, sugar or salt.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a wonderful spice quotes collection
1. I just think you need to spice up life every now and then with a bit of adventure and excitement. ― Richard Branson
2. Variety is the spice of love. ― Helen Rowland
3. Love is like a spice. It can sweeten your life however, it can spoil it, too. ― Confucius
4. Variety is the spice of life. We all want surprises. ― Tony Robbins
5. I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation. ― George Bernard Shaw
6. I have a great love for cuisine, so i’m always interested in local food, and there are so many interesting dishes, spices and ingredients in India. ― Romain Grosjean
7. The plural of spouse is spice. ― Christopher Morley
8. Love me or hate me, Scary Spice is back. ― Mel B
9. The secret of happiness is variety, but the secret of variety, like the secret of all spices, is knowing when to use it. ― Daniel Gilbert
10. Variety’s the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor. ― William Cowper
11. Stress is not the spice of life any more than arsenic is. And without it, you won’t feel bored. ― Andrew J. Bernstein
12. Spice is life. It depends upon what you like… have fun with it. Yes, food is serious, but you should have fun with it. ― Emeril Lagasse
13. He who controls the spice controls the universe. ― Frank Herbert
14. Great cooking is about being inspired by the simple things around you fresh markets, various spices. It doesn’t necessarily have to look fancy. ― G. Garvin
15. Words are like spices. Too many is worse than too few. ― Joan Aiken
16. Vegetables, herbs and spices. If you can combine those ingredients, that would be the best dish you’d ever cook! ― Rinrin Marinka
17. There has never been any great genius without a spice of madness. ― Seneca the Younger
18. Store spices in a cool, dark place, not above your stove. Humidity, light and heat will cause herbs and spices to lose their flavor. ― Rick Tramonto
19. All those spices and herbs in your spice rack can do more than provide calorie-free, natural flavorings to enhance and make food delicious.
They’re also an incredible source of antioxidants and help rev up your metabolism and improve your health at the same time. ― Suzanne Somers
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices.
The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I’m taking with me when I go. ― Erma Bombeck
21. The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give. ― William Arthur Ward
22. If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. ― Sun Tzu
23. When the economy goes sour, there are three different kinds of restaurants that do well: the smaller-scale neighborhood restaurants that don’t ask much of you; those that have banked enormous goodwill by offering great value during the boom; and those with proven records of excellence, a sure thing. ― Danny Meyer
24. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. ― Edmond Mbiakading
25. Sometimes I fall asleep at night with my clothes on. I’m going to have all my clothes made out of blankets. ― Mitch Hedberg
26. People can call me what they like fat, ugly, sour but tell me I’m not fair, tell me I’m not ethical, those are the things that bother me. ― Deborah Meaden
27. Hope and wishes for all that delights will sour in the midst of action not taken and words unsaid. ― Maximillian Degenerez