A good dentist makes a good impression! ― Cherry Nguyen.
Why should we go to the dentist? Regular dental visits are important because they allow your dentist to: Detect cavities early. Your dentist examines your teeth to find cavities while they’re still minor. The earlier you catch them, the less expensive cavities are to treat.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a happy dentist quotes collection
1. A great dentist never gets on your nerves! ― Cherry Nguyen
2. Dentistry is not expensive neglect is! ― Cherry Nguyen
3. I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. He told me to wear a brown tie. ― Rodney Dangerfield
4. If a patient cannot clean his teeth, no dentist can clean them for him. ― Martin H. Fischer
5. A dentist gets to the root of the problem. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. Dentists are medical professionals who help you put your money where your mouth is. ― Cherry Nguyen
7. I’ve been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ― Cherry Nguyen
8. So I went to the dentist. He said, “Say aaah.” I said, “Why?” He said, “My dog’s died. ― Cherry Nguyen
9. Be kind to your dentist. Even dentists have fillings. ― Cherry Nguyen
10. I was never afraid of anything in the world except the dentist. ― Taylor Caldwell
11. If a patient cannot clean his teeth, no dentist can clean them for him. ― Cherry Nguyen
12. No, my friend, I am not drunk. I have just been to the dentist, and need not return for another six months! Is it not the most beautiful thought? ― Poirot
13. Dental hygienists are the boss of the floss. ― Cherry Nguyen
14. A good dentist never gets on your nerves. ― Cherry Nguyen
15. A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. I am lucky: I have fantastic doctors and a fantastic dentist. ― Anna Deavere Smith
17. A dentist gets to the root of the problem. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. I always wanted to be a dentist! I thought I was going to be fixing teeth and making beautiful smiles. ― Tori Bowie
19. The toothbrush doesn’t remove six months of tartar 30 minutes before your dental appointment! ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Math anxiety is worst than a regular check up at the dentist. ― Charmaine J. Forde
21. The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly. ― Jim Rohn
22. A leader is the one who can outline the broad vision and the direction and say, here’s where we are going to go, here’s why we need to go there, and here’s how we are going to get there. A manager is the one who actually gets up under the hood and tunes the carburetor. ― Mike Huckabee
23. Of course I’ve got lawyers. They are like nuclear weapons, I’ve got em ’cause everyone else has. But as soon as you use them they screw everything up. — Danny DeVito
24. I think lawyers who engage in pro bono service to protect those who cannot help themselves are truly the heroes and the heroines of the legal profession. — Janet Reno
25. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. — Earl Nightingale
26. Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their greatest strength and fatal flaw. — Jean Watson