Creativity is not the exclusive property of genius. Creative thought is the direct result of being motivated. ― Richard Bliss Brooke.
Who is Richard Brooke? Richard Bliss Brooke is also an ontological coach, transformational retreat leader, and keynote speaker. He is the author of The Four Year Career® and Mach2: The Art of Vision & Self-Motivation. Richard loves to golf, Harleys, poker, boating, scuba diving, ATVs, and most recently, surfing.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Richard Brooke quotes collection
1. Inspiration is to the ambitious soul what oxygen is to life. We can’t live without it. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
2. Random is nothing but a slippery slope. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
3. The 5 forces of self motivation
Creativity. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
4. The tragedy of life is not death but what we let die within ourselves while we love. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
5. Imagination is the art of creation. It is what separates us from every other thing. We get to make our life. We get to choose. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
6. Working for our goals becomes much easier and exciting when we have someone with whom we can share the journey and enjoy the success. Having good company makes the road to success a worthwhile challenge. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
7. Guaranteed to help make inviting and enrolling fun, effortless and authentic, so you can manifest the life you want. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
8. Don’t wish the teacher would leave before you ace the test. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
9. Network marketing is an industry of personal development. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
10. You can either be building your ideal life on working to build someone else’s. Someone’s dream is being built either way.― Richard Bliss Brooke
11. The bottom line is, Network Marketing works and has worked to build extra to extraordinary, individual wealth for more than 100 years. Some of the smartest people in the world are taking advantage of it. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
12. People are 100% committed with every fiber of their being. Right up to the moment they are committed to something else. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
13. Mastery comes with practice … 10,000 hours of practice which might convert to 5,000 conversations over Four Years. You are not in the game unless you are inviting new people to look every day, every week. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
14. If you want to go somewhere, you have to know where you are going to get there. If you want to go somewhere exactly…you have to know exactly where you are going to get there . ― Richard Bliss Brooke
15. You can defy the odds by creating the odds, only you decide if you are to be the one. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
16. Sunil Godse’s success is entirely built upon the foundation of intuition.
Catch me on this episode of Sunil’s podcast as we discuss how Intuition had me take the steps to move away from a rural lifestyle to become successful in the growth of my business. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
17. A commitment is a Vision and a Vision is a Commitment ; and as such, they can’t and won’t be denied.
Every power inside you, outside you and swirling in the universe, whether you call it nature or God, is summoned to draw you to fulfill a commitment. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
18. A commitment is just a decision. It may have a quality of higher resolve than other decisions but a decision nonetheless.
Decisions are based on what is a “good idea at the time”. Times change.
What may matter is not so much your commitments but rather your motivations. Motivated people do not need to be committed.
They do things because that is what they want to do.
Motivation is what matters. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
19. Shiny objects: Fish like them and end up with someone’s breakfast, you either are the fish or eat the fish. ― Richard Bliss Brooke
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Many of Life’s races are like journeys, more like marathons than sprints.
The winners may not be the fastest flashes in the pan.
The winners may be the most consistent.
And the coolest thing about consistency is….Anyone Can Do It.
Even the slowest can be the most consistent and Consistency Rules. ― Richard Bliss Brooke