A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her. ― Helen Rowland.
What is salt? Salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride, a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in the form of a natural crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater.
Why salt is so important for life? You might think this should mean you need to cut out salt completely, but salt is actually an important nutrient for the human body. Your body uses salt to balance fluids in the blood and maintain healthy blood pressure, and it is also essential for nerve and muscle function.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous salt quotes collection
1. The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. ― Karen Blixen
2. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. ― Stephen King
3. Earnestness is the salt of eloquence. ― Victor Hugo
4. Disappointment is often the salt of life. ― Theodore Parker
5. There must be something strangely sacred about salt. It is in our tears and in the sea. ― Khalil Gibran
6. Life would pall if it were all sugar; salt is bitter if taken by itself; but when tasted as part of the dish, it savors the meat. Difficulties are the salt of life. ― Robert Baden Powell
7. Salt is the policeman of taste: it keeps the various flavors of a dish in order and restrains the stronger from tyrannizing over the weaker. ― Margaret Visser
8. Salt is born of the purest parents: the sun and the sea. ― Pythagoras
9. The salt of any interesting civilization is a mixture. ― Antonio Tabucchi
10. The arts are the salt of the earth; as salt relates to food, the arts relate to technology. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
11. Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes is right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error. ― Andrew Jackson
12. Any supervisor worth his salt would rather deal with people who attempt too much than with those who try too little. ― Lee Iacocca
13. Salt seasons, purifies, preserves. But somebody ought to remind us that salt also irritates. Real living Christianity rubs this world the wrong way. ― Vance Havner
14. People don’t enjoy salt. They enjoy what is salted. We are the salt of the earth. We do not exist for ourselves. ― John Piper
15. The salt blowing off the sea makes the air feel textured and heavy. ― Lauren Olivert
16. Just like salt makes sweet taste sweeter, trials make happy feel happier. ― Richelle E. Goodrich
17. Salt is like good-humor, and nearly every thing is better for a pinch of it. ― Louisa May Alcott
18. It is a grand thing to rise in the world. The ambition to do so is the very salt of the earth. It is the parent of all enterprises, and the cause of all improvement. ― Anthony Trollope
19. Be salt, and a little bit of salt keeps the whole society from going rancid. ― Philip Yancey
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Nobody likes having salt rubbed into their wounds, even if it is the salt of the earth. ― Rebecca West
21. Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don’t count on harvesting Golden Delicious. ― Bill Meyer
22. All love that has no friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand. ― Ella Wheeler Wilcox
23. Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind. ― Don Quixote Quotes
24. Without intelligence, there can be no humor. ― Don Quixote Quotes
25. The praise of the wise few is more important than the mockery of the foolish many. ― Don Quixote Quotes
26. A world where people do not care about the quality of their experience is not a good world for Apple. A world where people care about those details and want to complain about them is the world where our values shine. ― Craig Federighi