Don’t be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen. ― George Saunders.
Why open minded is important? Open-mindedness is a positive character quality and it enables those who use it to think critically and rationally. It is so important to be able to step out of your comfort zone and consider other ideas and perspectives, especially in this day and age.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best open quotes collection
1. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. ― Mark Twain
2. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? ― Bob Marley
3. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. ― T. E. Lawrence
4. Minds are like parachutes they only function when open. ― Thomas Dewar
5. Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. ― John Barrymore
6. Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open. ― Pauline Kael
7. A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. ― Anne Roiphe
8. Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learning. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path. ― Phillip Sweet
9. I take time to open up with people. But once I know you, I’m fine. I’m a shy person. ― Sushant Singh Rajput
10. I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. ― Joel Osteen
11. Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. ― Malcolm Forbes
12. The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace. ― Carlos Santana
13. Put two ships in the open sea, without wind or tide, and, at last, they will come together. Throw two planets into space, and they will fall one on the other. Place two enemies in the midst of a crowd, and they will inevitably meet; it is a fatality, a question of time; that is all. ― Jules Verne
14. Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot. ― Clarence Thomas
15. Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people. ― Tena Desae
16. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. ― Jawaharlal Nehru
17. Don’t let people disrespect you. My mom says don’t open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people. ― Cuba Gooding, Jr.
18. Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity. ― Henri Nouwen
19. Together, we have the power to inspire, connect, and deliver on new opportunities and rich experiences that can open doors to innovation and progress while growing global economies and increasing well-being. ― Tae Yoo
Discover more wonderful topic
20. In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself. ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
21. To my young friends out there: Life can be great, but not when you can’t see it. So, open your eyes to life: to see it in the vivid colors that God gave us as a precious gift to His children, to enjoy life to the fullest, and to make it count. Say yes to your life. ― Nancy Reagan
22. Believe in yourself, not only in swimming, but in life itself. You always have to have fun. You have to have an open mind. If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it. Life’s too short. ― Debbie Meyer
23. If they don’t give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair. ― Shirley Chisholm
24. The discontented man finds no easy chair. ― Benjamin Franklin
25. If it’s the right chair, it doesn’t take too long to get comfortable in it. ― Robert De Niro
26. I’m very, very lazy. I love to sit in a chair and look out the window and do nothing. ― Ingmar Bergman