You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ― Zig Ziglar.
Who is Zig Ziglar? Zig Ziglar (Hilary Hinton Ziglar; 6 November 1926 – 28 November 2012) was a famous American salesman and motivational speaker. You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Zig Ziglar quotes collection
1. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. ― Zig Ziglar
2. When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there. ― Zig Ziglar
3. Among the things you can give and still keep are your words, a smile, and a grateful heart. ― Zig Ziglar
4. The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now. ― Zig Ziglar
5. If you go out looking for friends, you’re going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere. ― Zig Ziglar
6. Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side. ― Zig Ziglar
7. You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. ― Zig Ziglar
8. A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could. ― Zig Ziglar
9. If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time. ― Zig Ziglar
10. You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life. ― Zig Ziglar
11. Some people find fault like there is a reward for it. ― Zig Ziglar
12. Attitude, not aptitude, determines altitude. ― Zig Ziglar
13. The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little. ― Zig Ziglar
14. Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker. ― Zig Ziglar
15. The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for. ― Zig Ziglar
16. Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully. ― Zig Ziglar
17. Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission. ― Zig Ziglar
18. Some of us learn from other people’s mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people. ― Zig Ziglar
19. FEAR has two meanings: ‘Forget everything and run’ or ‘face everything and rise.’ The choice is yours. ― Zig Ziglar
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there. ― Zig Ziglar
21. Go as far as you can see and you will see further. ― Zig Ziglar
22. When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you. ― Zig Ziglar
22. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it.
Try again. Do better the second time.
The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. ― Oprah Winfrey
23.. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. ― Oprah Winfrey
24. Think back 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable. — Dwayne Johnson
25. I don’t think golf has ever been under any pressure as far as having to succeed. ― Tiger Woods
26. That’s why I’ve busted my butt on the range for hours on end and made changes to get to this point where I’m able to compete at the highest level in major championships. That’s where you want to be. ― Tiger Woods