You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. — Brian Tracy.
A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself; that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth; people seek guidance of him who is master of himself.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men
Here is famous master quotes collection
1. A man who is a master of patience is a master of everything else. — George Savile
2. No man is free who is not a master of himself. — Epictetus
3. It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll;
I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. — William Ernest Henley
4. The eye of the master will do more work than both his hands. — Benjamin Franklin
5. Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace. — Dalai Lama
6. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. — Conrad Hall
7. Money is probably the most successful story ever told. It has no objective value,
but then you have these master storytellers: the big bankers,
the finance ministers and they come, and they tell a very convincing story. — Yuval Noah Harari
8. Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master. — Christian Lous Lange
9. Don’t worry about being famous or making money;
the most important thing is being the best. You have to become a master of your craft, and everything else will come. — Anastasia Soare
10. A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years. — Lysander Spooner
11. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy,
and, most easily of all, the gate of fear. — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
12. He who is not a good servant will not be a good master. — Plato
13. We can’t have full knowledge all at once. We must start by believing; then afterwards we may be led on to master the evidence for ourselves. — Thomas Aquinas
14. No man is good enough to be another’s master. — William Morris
15. It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion. — Rebecca West
16. More than ever before in human history, we share a common destiny.
We can master it only if we face it together. And that, my friends, is why we have the United Nations. — Kofi Annan
17. I think a winner has to be a master of preparation, they have to be a master of connection,
extremely competitive and have really high standards for themselves and the people around them. — Maya Moore
18. Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move.
Knowing which move to make comes with in sight and knowledge,
and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way.
We become each and every piece within the game called life! ― Allan Rufus
19. The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy.
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly. — Richard Bach
20. You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny.
It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny. ― Roy T. Bennett