Great opportunities come to all, and the secret of success in life is to be ready to grasp them when they arrive. — L. Charley
While opportunity lies within each Source, a big opportunity comes when we connect them. — Pam Henderson
The good news is that the opportunity for success lies within your own hands. — Ian R
What is the real meaning of opportunity?
And opportunity is a situation in which it is possible for you to do something that you want to do.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let opportunity quotes collection, make you rich
1. As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big. — Donald Trump
2. Ability is of little account without opportunity. — Lucille Ball
3. America is another name for opportunity. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. — Winston Churchill
5. Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength. — Betty Friedan
6. A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. — Francis Bacon
7. As we enjoy great adventures from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by an invention of ours,
and this we should do freely and generously. — Benjamin Franklin
8. Change the happenings in your life from obligatory tasks to opportunities for which you are grateful. — Kathryn Prentice
9. Decide what you want, and then act as if it were impossible to fail. — Brian Tracy
10. Don’t wait for the right opportunity: create it. — George Bernard Shaw
11. Democracy does not guarantee equality of condition… it also guarantees equality of opportunity. — Arora
12. Don’t let any opportunity pass you by as a hero, for this may be your day to respond by the depth of your character, the richness of your talent,
and the significance of your career. — Irving A. Fradkin
13. Every twist and turn in life is an opportunity to learn something new about yourself, your interests, your talents,
and how to set and then achieve goals. — Jameela Jamil
14. Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward. — Hillary Clinton
15. Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity
and are able to turn both to their advantage. — Victor Kiam
16. Expect change. Analyze the landscape.
Take the opportunities.
Stop being the chess piece; become the player. It’s your move. — Tony Robbins
17. Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t. — Cherry Nguyen
18. Every nation or group of nations has its own tale to tell. — Cherry Nguyen
19. Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t. — Cherry Nguyen
20. Everyone has something to contribute to this world.
It’s just a matter of being given that opportunity to do so. — Grace Hightower
21. Each new day is an opportunity to start afresh, to see each new day as an opportunity to embrace life’s events, not fear what lies ahead.
22. Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again. — Henry Ford
23. Knowledge of the trials and struggles is necessary to all who would comprehend the problems, perils, challenges,
and opportunities which confront us to-day. — Winston Churchill
24. Goal setting helps you think about your future, gives you an opportunity to reflect on your values,
and helps you discover what really matters to you. — Thibaut Meurisse
25. How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it. — Paulo Coelho
26. Let me tell ya. You gotta pay attention to signs.
When life reaches out with a moment like this it’s a sin if you don’t reach back…I’m telling you. — Matthew Quick
27. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. — Albert Einstein
28. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. — Mark Zuckerberg
29. It is possible to become discouraged about the injustice we see everywhere.
But God did not promise us that the world would be humane and just.
He gives us the gift of life and allows us to choose the way we will use our limited time on earth. It is an awesome opportunity. — Cesar Chavez
Discover more wisdom topic
30. I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity. — John D. Rockefeller
31. I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty. — John D. Rockefeller
32. I speak not for myself but for those without voice… those who have fought for their rights… their right to live in peace,
their right to be treated with dignity, their right to equality of opportunity, their right to be educated. — Malala Yousafzai
33. I will prepare and somedays my chance will come. — Abraham Lincoln
34. It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path. — Michael Dell
35. If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade. — Tom Peters
37. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
38. If at the beginning and end of our lives we depend upon others’ kindness, why then in the middle,
when we have the opportunity, should we not act kindly toward others? — Dalai Lama
39. If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes, then learn how to do it later. — Richard Branson
40. If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Sun Tzu quotes from the iconic warrior and philospher. — Cherry Nguyen
41. If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these inspirational challenge quotes about tough times in life, work and love. — Cherry Nguyen
42. If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment.
a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed. — Kanye West
43. Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them. — Jim Carrey
44. Life isn’t perfect but we all have a chance, an opportunity, or a right to embrace each new day to do many things.
We can decide to make it a great day, or we can simply squander it with pettiness, old grudges,
or dwelling on previous mistakes. — Byron Pulsifer
45. Life is made up of a series of tests, trials, and great opportunities. — Cherry Ngueyn
46. Some are momentary, but most take endurance. — Michael K. Simpso
47. Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. — Bobby Unser
48. Stop being a victim and waiting for somebody else to open up an opportunity for you! — Eric Thomas
49. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. — Warren Buffett
50. There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity. — Douglas MacArthur
51. There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure. — Cherry Nguyen
52. There are two benefits of failures, if you do fail,
you learn what doesn’t work and second the failure gives you an opportunity to try a new approach. — Destiny Madu
53. The better you know how to lead the dance, the more your audiences will want to follow you. — Marion Claire
54. The entrepreneur in us sees opportunities everywhere we look, but many people see only problems everywhere they look. — Michael Gerber
55. The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure. — Stephen Richards
56. The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity. — Peter Drucker
57. The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. — Jonas Salk
58. The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice. — Gloria Estefan
59. Teachers open the doors, But you must enter by yourself. — Chinese Proverb
60. To stay ahead, you must have your next idea waiting in the wings. — Rosabeth Moss Kanter
61. To start out your day on a positive note is to set the welcoming tone for the rest of the day. — Byron Pulsifer
62. To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions. — Benjamin Franklin
63. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities. — Bruce Lee
64. To realize maximum leadership potential, three elements, ability, experience, and opportunity, must occur together. — Cliff Ricketts
65. Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death. — James F. Byrnes
66. Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities. — Roy T. Bennett
67. Take every opportunity to speak to as many people as possible. — Cherry Nguyen
68. Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. — Napoleon Hill
69. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. — Ann Landers
Discover more wonderful topic
70. Opportunities are like sunrises.
If you wait too long, you miss them. — William Arthur Ward
71. One opportunity leads directly to another, just as risk leads to more risk, life to more life, and death to more death. — Markus Zusak
72. One can present people with opportunities.
One cannot make them equal to them. — Rosamond Lehmann
73. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. — Benjamin Disraeli
74. Opportunities are like sunrises.
If you wait too long, you miss them. — William Arthur Ward
75. Once you have come to a realization of your own limits you will find that your life can be full of mind-blowing opportunities. — Sam Riversr
76. Opportunities are presented to us each and every day, but do we see them.
To see an opportunity we must be open to all thoughts. — Catherine Pulsifer
78. Of all drinks wine is most profitable, of medicines most pleasant and of dainty viands most harmless;
provided always that it be well tempered with opportunity of the time. — Plutarch
79. Most people miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. —Thomas A. Edison
80. Most people miss great opportunities because of their misperception of time.
Don’t wait! The time will never be just right. — Stephen C. Hogan
81. Not knowing when the dawn will come I open every door. — Emily Dickinson
82. Pursuing your passions makes you more interesting, and interesting people are enchanting. — Guy Kawsaki
83. Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together. — Robert Redford
84. Retirement presents new opportunities to those who seek them;
challenges to those who have yet to understand its full implications;
and a threat to those who neither desire nor value anything other than work. — Rick Steiner Ph.D.
85. When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door,
that we do not see the ones which open for us. ― Alexander Graham Bell
86. No longer mourn for me when I am dead
than you shall hear the surly sullen bell
give warning to the world that I am fled
from this vile world with vilest worms to dwell:
nay, if you read this line, remember not
the hand that writ it, for I love you so,
that I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot,
if thinking on me then should make you woe.
O! if, I say, you look upon this verse
when I perhaps compounded am with clay,
do not so much as my poor name rehearse;
but let your love even with my life decay;
lest the wise world should look into your moan,
and mock you with me after I am gone. ― Shakespeare
87. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ― Henry Ford
88. Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day. ― Justin Bieber
89. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. ― Bill Watterson
90. If you have not tasted poverty, you will not be able to manage blessing when it comes.
If you have not tasted humiliation, you will not be able to manage honor when it comes. — T. B. Joshua
91. These descents of mine beneath the sea seemed to partake of a real cosmic character.
First of all there was the complete and utter loneliness and isolation, a feeling wholly unlike the isolation felt when removed from fellow men by mere distance.
It was a loneliness more akin to a first venture upon the moon or Venus than that from a plane in mid-ocean or a stance on Mount Everest:
no whit more wonderful than these feats, but different. William Beebe
That you need a village, if only for the pleasure of leaving it.
Your own village means that you’re not alone, that you know there’s something of you in the people and the plants and the soil,
that even when you are not there it waits to welcome you. — Cesare Pavese
92. When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it. — Eddie Kennison
93. When written in Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters.
One represents danger and the other represents opportunity. — John F. Kennedy
94. When a great moment knocks on the door of your life, it is often no louder than the beating of your heart, and it is very easy to miss it. ― Boris Pasternak
Discover more wonderful topic
If opportunity does not knock, build a door. Essential quotes collection. You never know
95. When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge, every adversity,
contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth. — Roy T. Bennett
96. What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients:
Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team. — Benjamin Franklin
97. What’s important for my daughter to know is that… if you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well. — Kamala Harris
98. We will never be able to recognize opportunities if we first don’t recognize all that we have and all that we’ve been given. — Joel Osteen
99. We will open the book. Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day .— Edith Lovejoy Pierce
100. We all have an opportunity to give, to teach, and to encourage. — Roger Palms
101. We all have the opportunity to create the life we want with the choices we make. — Ria Barna
101. Victory comes from finding opportunities in problems. — Sun Tzu