Great opportunities come to all, and the secret of success in life is to be ready to grasp them when they arrive. — L. Charley
While opportunity lies within each Source, a big opportunity comes when we connect them. — Pam Henderson
The good news is that the opportunity for success lies within your own hands. — Ian R
What is the real meaning of opportunity?
And opportunity is a situation in which it is possible for you to do something that you want to do.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous opportunity quotes collection
1. Change the happenings in your life from obligatory tasks to opportunities for which you are grateful. — Kathryn Prentice
2. Every nation or group of nations has its own tale to tell.
Knowledge of the trials and struggles is necessary to all who would comprehend the problems, perils, challenges,
and opportunities which confront us to-day. — Winston Churchill
3. Stop being a victim and waiting for somebody else to open up an opportunity for you! — Eric Thomas
4. Opportunities are presented to us each and every day, but do we see them.
To see an opportunity we must be open to all thoughts. — Catherine Pulsifer
We all have the opportunity to create the life we want with the choices we make. — Ria Barna
Do you like opportunity quotes?
5. We will never be able to recognize opportunities if we first don’t recognize all that we have and all that we’ve been given. — Joel Osteen
6. Retirement presents new opportunities to those who seek them;
challenges to those who have yet to understand its full implications;
and a threat to those who neither desire nor value anything other than work. — Rick Steiner Ph.D.
7. Take every opportunity to speak to as many people as possible.
The better you know how to lead the dance, the more your audiences will want to follow you. — Marion Claire
8. The entrepreneur in us sees opportunities everywhere we look, but many people see only problems everywhere they look. — Michael Gerber
9. Life isn’t perfect but we all have a chance, an opportunity
or a right to embrace each new day to do many things.
We can decide to make it a great day,
or we can simply squander it with pettiness, old grudges,
or dwelling on previous mistakes. — Byron Pulsifer
Which opportunity is the best quote?
10. Life is made up of a series of tests, trials, and great opportunities. Some are momentary, but most take endurance. — Michael K. Simpso
11. We all have an opportunity to give, to teach, and to encourage. — Roger Palms
12. Democracy does not guarantee equality of condition… it also guarantees equality of opportunity. — Arora
13. Don’t let any opportunity pass you by as a hero, for this may be your day to respond by the depth of your character, the richness of your talent, and the significance of your career. — Irving A. Fradkin
14. Of all drinks wine is most profitable,
of medicines most pleasant and of dainty viands most harmless;
provided always that it be well tempered with opportunity of the time. — Plutarch
Can you share your opportunity quotes?
15. To realize maximum leadership potential, three elements, ability, experience, and opportunity, must occur together. — Cliff Ricketts
16. Once you have come to a realization of your own limits you will find that your life can be full of mind-blowing opportunities. — Sam Rivers
17. Goal setting helps you think about your future, gives you an opportunity to reflect on your values,
and helps you discover what really matters to you. — Thibaut Meurisse
18. There are two benefits of failures, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work,
and second the failure gives you an opportunity to try a new approach. — Destiny Madu
19. Each new day is an opportunity to start afresh, to see each new day as an opportunity to embrace life’s events, not fear what lies ahead.
To start out your day on a positive note is to set the welcoming tone for the rest of the day. — Byron Pulsifer
Can you share our opportunity quotes?
20. Change the happenings in your life from obligatory tasks to opportunities for which you are grateful. — Kathryn Prentice
21. If at the beginning and end of our lives we depend upon others’ kindness, why then in the middle, when we have the opportunity, should we not act kindly toward others? — Dalai Lama