Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. ― Jim Henson
Watch out for each other.
Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself.
Forgive your anger. Forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness.
Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth,
and most especially your heart. ― Jim Henson
Who is Jim Henson? James Maury Henson was an American puppeteer, animator, cartoonist, actor, inventor, composer, filmmaker and screenwriter, who achieved worldwide notice as the creator of The Muppets characters and Fraggle Rock; and as the director of The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let Jim Henson quotes, make you rich
1. If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to. ― Jim Henson
2. [Kids] don’t remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are. ― Jim Henson
3. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen,
for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great.
You have no power over me! ― Jim Henson
4. Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs. ― Jim Henson
5. There’s not a word yet, for old friends who’ve just met. ― Jim Henson
6. The most sophisticated people I know – inside they are all children.― Jim Henson
7. When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for having been there. ― Jim Henson
8. Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.― Jim Henson
9. As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood. ― Jim Henson
10. My hope still is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here. ― Jim Henson
11. Please watch out for each other and love and forgive everybody. It’s a good life, enjoy it.― Jim Henson
12. I’ve always tried to present a positive view of the world in my work.
It’s so much easier to be negative and cynical and predict doom for the world than it is to try and figure out how to make things better.
We have an obligation to do the latter. ― Jim Henson
13. I believe that we form our own lives, that we create our own reality, and that everything works out for the best. ― Jim Henson
14. So forget the map, roll down the windows, and whenever you can pull over and have a picnic with a pig.
And if you can help it never fly as cargo. ― Jim Henson
15. Yes, it’s one of the basic truths of the universe,….
Things don’t disappear.
They just change, and change and change again. ― Jim Henson
16. I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised myself. ― Jim Henson
17. I try hard not to judge anyone, and I try to bless everyone who is a part of my life, particularly anyone with whom I am having any problems. ― Jim Henson
18. We see with our eyes. We know with our hearts. Outside…Inside. ― Jim Henson
19. I don’t know exactly where ideas come from, but when I’m working well ideas just appear.
I’ve heard other people say similar things – so it’s one of the ways I know there’s help and guidance out there.
It’s just a matter of our figuring out how to receive the ideas or information that are waiting to be heard. ― Jim Henson
Discover more great topic
20. Life is meant to be fun, joyous, and fulfilling. No time is wasted. ― Jim Henson
21. I really do believe that all of you are at the beginning of a wonderful journey.
As you start traveling down that road of life, remember this:
There are never enough comfort stops.
The places you’re going to are never on the map.
And once you get that map out, you won’t be able to re-fold it no matter how smart you are. ― Jim Henson