Great leaders are willing to sacrifice the numbers to save the people. Poor leaders sacrifice the people to save the numbers. — Simon Sinek
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. — Napoleon Hill
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous sacrifice quotes collection
1. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. — Pele
2. Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams. — Donovan Bailey
3. True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice. — Sadhu Vaswani
4. Love proves itself by deeds, so how am I to show my love?
Great deeds are forbidden to me.
The only way I can prove my love is by scattering flowers,
and these flowers are every little sacrifice,
every glance and word,
and the doing of the least actions for love. — Thérèse of Lisieux
Do you like sacrifice quotes?
5. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
6. Your competition is not other people but the time you kill, the ill will you create,
the knowledge you neglect to learn,
the connections you fail to build,
the health you sacrifice along the path,
your inability to generate ideas,
the people around you who don’t support and love your efforts,
and whatever god you curse for your bad luck. — James Altucher
7. You can’t achieve anything in life without a small amount of sacrifice. — Shakira
8. Teamwork requires some sacrifice upfront; people who work as a team have to put the collective needs of the group ahead of their individual interests. — Patrick Lencioni
9. One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it.
But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying. — Joan of Arc
Which sacrifice quote is the best quote?
10. A team will always appreciate a great individual if he’s willing to sacrifice for the group. — Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
11. Things aren’t gifted to you. Things don’t just come from an idea, from nothing. You have to work for them. You have to pursue them. You have to take time. You have to sacrifice. — Ozuna
12. Patriotism demands of us sustained sacrifice. — Chiang Kai-shek
13. The journey has definitely not been easy, but all the sacrifice has paid off very well in terms of my performance on-court. — Rohan Bopanna
14. Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it. — James M. Barrie
Can you share your sacrifice quotes?
15. There is no decision that we can make that doesn’t come with some sort of balance or sacrifice. — Simon Sinek
16. You aren’t going to find anybody that’s going to be successful without making a sacrifice and without perseverance. — Lou Holtz
17. I learned that leadership is about falling in love with the people and the people falling in love with you.
It is about serving the people with selflessness, with sacrifice, and with the need to put the common good ahead of personal interests. — Joyce Banda
18. The entrepreneurial life is one of challenge, work, dedication, perseverance, exhilaration, agony, accomplishment, failure, sacrifice, control, powerlessness… but ultimately, extraordinary satisfaction. — David S. Rose
19. At the end of the day, we all want to win, so everybody has to sacrifice when you want to be a part of something special. — Jayson Tatum
Can you share our sacrifice quotes?
20. Every wish, every dream, every idea comes to existence only through blood, sweat and sacrifice. — Ivan Moody
21. Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of. — Bethany Hamilton