Too many people measure how successful they are by how much money they make or the people that they associate with. In my opinion, true success should be measured by how happy you are. — Richard Branson.
And: Treat failure as a lesson on how not to approach achieving a goal, and then use that learning to improve your chances of success when you try again. Failure is only the end if you decide to stop. — Richard Branson.
Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson is an English business magnate, investor, and author. In the 1970s he founded the Virgin Group, which today controls more than 400 companies in various fields. Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise Richard Branson quotes collection
1. There’s an inherent danger in letting people think that they have perfected something. When they believe they’ve ‘nailed it,’ most people tend to sit back and rest on their laurels while countless others will be laboring furiously to better their work! — Richard Branson
2. The true cost to the world of a burger is far greater than the money you hand over to buy it. — Richard Branson
3. There is no point of starting your own business unless you do it out of a sense of frustration. — Richard Branson
4. A passionate belief in your business and personal objectives can make all the difference between success and failure. If you aren’t proud of what you’re doing, why should anybody else be? — Richard Branson
Do you like Richard Branson quotes?
5. If happiness is the goal, and it should be, the adventures should be a priority. — Richard Branson
6. I’m not the sort of person who gives up on things. The first time we crossed the Atlantic in the balloon, it crashed, and we went on and did the Pacific. First time we crossed the Atlantic in a boat, it sank, and we went on and got the record. So, generally speaking, we will pick ourselves up, brush ourselves down, and carry on. — Richard Branson
7. Right now I’m just delighted to be alive and to have had a nice long bath. — Richard Branson
8. I think it’s quite great to set yourself a big challenge, and then you’ve got another reason for keeping fit. — Richard Branson
9. Education doesn’t just take place in stuffy classrooms and university buildings, it can happen everywhere, every day to every person. — Richard Branson
Which Richard Branson quotes is the wise modern business quotes?
10. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today. — Richard Branson
11. When you’re first thinking through an idea, it’s important not to get bogged down in complexity. Thinking simply and clearly, is hard to do. — Richard Branson
12. Ridiculous yachts and private planes and big limousines won’t make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa – and it’s about getting a balance. — Richard Branson
13. Communication: the thing humans forgot when we invented words. — Richard Branson
14. And obviously, from our own personal point of view, the principal challenge is a personal challenge. — Richard Branson
Can you share your modern business quotes?
15. Being a good listener is absolutely critical to being a good leader; you have to listen to the people who are on the front line. — Richard Branson
16. When I was a kid, I had a tendency to criticize. But when I did, my mum would whisk me off to the bathroom to stand in front of a mirror. Ten minutes, never less. To think about how criticism is a poor reflection on the one who criticizes. — Richard Branson
17. If you don’t have time for the small things, you won’t have time for the big things. — Richard Branson
18. Whatever business you are in, every company can shoot for the start in their own way. — Richard Branson
19.The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life. — Richard Branson
20. If you spot an opportunity and are really excited by it, throw yourself into it with everything you’ve got. — Richard Branson
21. If you’re hurt, lick your wound and get up again. If you’ve given it your absolute best, it’s time to move forward. — Richard Branson
22. Happiness is the secret ingredient for successful businesses. If you have a happy company it will be invincible. — Richard Branson
23. Learn from failure. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the club! — Richard Branson
24. Your company should act as a springboard for ambitious employees, not a set of shackles. — Richard Branson
25. Building a business is not rocket science, it’s about having a great idea and seeing it through with integrity. — Richard Branson