To achieve your dreams, work is required. Suffering is optional. — Jack Canfield.
Who is Jack Canfield? Jack Canfield is an American author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur. He is the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages.
Jack Canfield is an American author and a motivational speaker with an estimated net worth of $20 million.
Let us make you rich
Here is the successful Jack Canfield quotes collection
1. Change is inevitable in life. You can either resist it and potentially get run over by it, or you can choose to cooperate with it, adapt to it, and learn how to benefit from it. When you embrace change you will begin to see it as an opportunity for growth. — Jack Canfield
2. The biggest rewards in life are found outside your comfort zone. Live with it. Fear and risk are prerequisites if you want to enjoy a life of success and adventure. — Jack Canfield
3. The bottom line is that you are the one who is creating your life the way it is. The life you currently live is the result of all your past thoughts and actions. You are in charge of your current thoughts and your present feelings. — Jack Canfield
4. You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. Babies don’t walk the first time they try, but eventually they get it right. — Jack Canfield
Do you like the Jack Canfield quotes?
5. The world doesn’t pay you for what you know, it pays you for what you do. — Jack Canfield
6. I like Dr. Daniel Amen’s 18/40/60 Rule: When you’re 18, you worry about what everybody is thinking of you; when you’re 40, you don’t give a darn what anybody thinks of you; when you’re 60, you realize nobody’s been thinking about you at all. — Jack Canfield
7. Super-successful people aren’t the most gifted people in their fields. They just work, study and practice more than the competition. — Jack Canfield
8. Remember, it is not about luck. It is about doing the right things the right way. — Jack Canfield
Which Jack Canfield quotes is the best personal development quotes?
10. Jump, then grow wings on the way down. — Jack Canfield
11. Repeating an affirmation several times a day keeps you focused on your goal, strengthens your motivation, and programs your subconscious by sending an order to your crew to do whatever it takes to make that goal happen. — Jack Canfield
12. Most fears cannot withstand the test of careful scrutiny and analysis. When we expose our fears to the light of thoughtful examination they usually just evaporate. — Jack Canfield
13. If you already know how to make your dream come true, then you’re thinking too small. — Jack Canfield
14. You have to commit to the what, before the how shows up. — Jack Canfield
Can you share your personal development quotes?
15. When you think you can’t, revisit a previous triumph. — Jack Canfield
16. There is only one person responsible for the quality of life you live and that person is you. — Jack Canfield
17. Every time you take a risk or move out of your comfort zone, you have a great opportunity to learn more about yourself and your capacity. — Jack Canfield
18. It’s surprising how many people get bogged down in analyzing, planning, and organizing when what they really need to do is take action. — Jack Canfield
19. As you begin to take action toward the fulfillment of your goals and dreams, you must realize that not every action will be perfect. Not every action will produce the desired result. Not every action will work. Making mistakes, getting it almost right, and experimenting to see what happens are all part of the process of eventually getting it right. — Jack Canfield
20. You and you alone are responsible for taking actions to create the life of your dreams. Nobody else can (or will) do it for you. — Jack Canfield
21. What have you done for yourself this year to create a better life? — Jack Canfield
22. Remember, there is no perfect time for anything. There is only now. — Jack Canfield
23. You don’t have the potential to create, you are always creating. — Jack Canfield
24. Don’t waste your life believing you can’t. — Jack Canfield
25. I teach that people should watch less TV. I don’t care what else they’re doing! The average American’s watching anywhere from three to six hours a day. If you watch six hours of TV a day, that’s 15 years of your life!. — Jack Canfield
26. If what you’re doing now was enough to get what you want, you’d already have it. — Jack Canfield
27. Do it, delegate it, delay it, or dump it. — Jack Canfield
28. You don’t know you’re going to get a ‘No’ until you ask, and if you don’t ask, you’ve given yourself the No. — Jack Canfield
29. Remember, it’s more mentally tiring to think about what has to be done, and all the things that might go wrong, than it is to physically do the job. — Jack Canfield
30. Never quit. My book, Chicken Soup for the Soul, was turned down by 33 publishers. It’s since sold millions of copies. — Jack Canfield
31. Everything valuable takes time, there are no overnight successes. — Jack Canfield
32. It takes risks to achieve. It’s often scary. It requires something you didn’t know before or a skill you didn’t have before. But in the end, it’s worth it. — Jack Canfield