We shouldn’t be looking for heroes, we should be looking for good ideas. ― Noam Chomsky
Human language appears to be a unique phenomenon, without significant analogue in the animal world. ― Noam Chomsky
Avram Noam Chomsky is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic, and political activist. Sometimes called “the father of modern linguistics”, Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the founders of the field of cognitive science. ― Noam Chomsky
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Noam Chomsky quotes collection
1. The whole educational and professional training system is a very elaborate filter,
which just weeds out people who are too independent, and who think for themselves,
and who don’t know how to be submissive, and so on, because they’re dysfunctional to the institutions. ― Noam Chomsky
2. Changes and progress very rarely are gifts from above. They come out of struggles from below. ― Noam Chomsky
3. If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion. ― Noam Chomsky
3. The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion,
but allow very lively debate within that spectrum…. ― Noam Chomsky
4. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future.
Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so. ― Noam Chomsky
Do you like Noam Chomsky quotes?
5. I was never aware of any other option but to question everything. ― Noam Chomsky
6. Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it. ― Noam Chomsky
7. All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system,
there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless,
that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. ― Noam Chomsky
8. Education is a system of imposed ignorance. ― Noam Chomsky
8. For the powerful, crimes are those that others commit. ― Noam Chomsky
9. If you assume that there is no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope.
If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are opportunities to change things, then there is a possibility that you can contribute to making a better world. ― Noam Chomsky
Which Noam Chomsky quote is the best quote?
10. It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies. ― Noam Chomsky
11. I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life,
and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given,
they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled,
to increase the scope of human freedom. ― Noam Chomsky
12. Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines that everybody else is saying,… [o]r else you say something which in fact is true, and it will sound like it’s from Neptune. ― Noam Chomsky
13. The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people. ― Noam Chomsky
14. Language is a process of free creation; its laws and principles are fixed, but the manner in which the principles of generation are used is free and infinitely varied.
Even the interpretation and use of words involves a process of free creation. ― Noam Chomsky
Can you share your Noam Chomsky quotes?
15. How it is we have so much information, but know so little. ― Noam Chomsky
16. That’s the whole point of good propaganda. You want to create a slogan that nobody’s going to be against,
and everybody’s going to be for. Nobody knows what it means, because it doesn’t mean anything. ― Noam Chomsky
17. The internet could be a very positive step towards education, organization and participation in a meaningful society. ― Noam Chomsky
18. If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all. ― Noam Chomsky
19. Education is not for profit. If you’re not in education for profit, it’s not going to be a fair critique for education. ― Noam Chomsky
Can you share our Noam Chomsky quotes?
20. Do you train for passing tests or do you train for creative inquiry? ― Noam Chomsky
21. I doubt that national languages will disappear. In fact, to some extent they’re becoming more diverse, like in Europe. ― Noam Chomsky