It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. ― Elon Musk.
Why egg is important? Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high-quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white, which also includes vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat than the yolk. Eggs are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best egg quotes collection
1. The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket. ― Andrew Carnegie
2. I like putting all my eggs in one basket and then watching the basket very carefully. ― Stanley Druckenmiller
3. It is the part of a wise man to keep himself today for tomorrow, and not to venture all his eggs in one basket. ― Miguel de Cervantes
4. Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs. ― Karl Marx
5. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.― Warren Buffett
6. Concentrate your energies, your thoughts and your capital. The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket. ― Andrew Carnegie
7. Probably one of the most private things in the world is an egg before it is broken. ― M.F.K. Fishe
8. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ― Bernard Meltzer
9. The egg can be your best friend if you just give it the right break. ― Julia Child
10. An egg is always an adventure; the next one may be different. ― Oscar Wilde
11. A hen is only an egg’s way of making another egg. ― Samuel Butler
12. The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire. ― Pamela Hansford Johnson
13. A day without an argument is like an egg without salt. ― Angela Carter
14. Truth and eggs are useful only while they are fresh. ― Austin O’Malley
15. Few people arise in the morning as hungry for God as they are for cornflakes or toast and eggs. ― Dallas Willard
16. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it. ― Arnold H. Glasow
17. Between a high, solid wall and an egg that breaks against it, I will always stand on the side of the egg. ― Haruki Murakami
18. Remember, people will judge you by your actions not your intentions.
You may have a heart of gold but so does a hard-boiled egg. ― Maya Angelou
19. The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream.
The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs.
Dreams are the seedlings of realities. ― James Allen
Discover more wonderful topic
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Stephen R. Covey quotes
20. Baking makes me focus. On weighing the sugar. On sieving the flour. I find it calming and rewarding because, in fairness, it is sort of magic – you start off with all this disparate stuff, such as butter and eggs, and what you end up with is so totally different. And also delicious. ― Marian Keyes
21. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. — Dr. Seuss
22. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing. — Cherry Nguyen
23. Respect goes a long way when you carry yourself a certain way and show manners when you first meet someone. If you do that, then it’s hard for somebody not to like you. ― Lamar Odom
24. To become a great player, you’ve got to show real dedication and commitment to football, and you’ve got to be very humble and hard-working. And, above all, you’ve got to fight to make your dreams come true. ― Sergio Ramos
25. When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long. ― John Cena
26. Nobody knows what really a beautiful person is, so don’t worry. If you have pimples today, it’s nothing. If you have a bad hair day, it’s nothing. Feel beautiful. Feel sexy, and it will shine. It will show outside. ― Leila Lopes