If you’re competitor focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer focused allows you to be more pioneering. — Jeff Bezos.
Why strategy is important? A business strategy creates a vision and direction for the whole organization. It is important that all people within a company have clear goals and are following the direction, or mission of the organization. A strategy can provide this vision and prevent individuals from losing sight of their company’s aims
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is best strategy quotes collection
1. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. — Mark Zuckerberg
2. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. — Richard Branson
3. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. — Warren Buffett
4. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. — Benjamin Franklin
Do you like strategy quotes?
5. The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do. — Michael E. Porter
6. In real life, strategy is actually very straightforward. You pick a general direction and implement like hell. — Jack Welch
7. The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time. — Henry Ford
8. The future is already here it’s just not evenly distributed. — Willian Gibson
9. However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. — Sir Winston Churchill
Which strategy quotes can teach you know how to become rich?
10. Strategy is not the consequence of planning, but the opposite: its starting point. — Henry Mintzberg
11. A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more. — Rosabeth Moss Kanter
12. Winning should be at the heart of every strategy. — A.G. Lafley & Roger L. Martin
13. Culture eats strategy for breakfast. — Peter Drucker
14. Transient advantage is the new normal. — Rita Gunther McGrath
Can you share our strategy quotes?
15. If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. — Yogi Berra
16. Building a visionary company requires one percent vision and 99 percent alignment. — Jim Collins & Jerry Porras
17. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. — Sun Tzu
18. A goal without a plan is just a wish. — Antoine de Saint Exupéry
19. Strategy execution isn’t something other people should worry about while you are doing something far more important. — Jeroen de Flander
Can you share our strategy quotes?
20. There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. — Peter Drucker
21. Strategy is the economy of forces. — Carl Philipp Gottfried
22. An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. — Jack Welch
23. Strategy is buying a bottle of fine wine when you take a lady out for dinner. Tactics is getting her to drink it. — Frank Muir
24. A higher rate of urgency does not imply ever present panic, anxiety, or fear. It means a state in which complacency is virtually absent. — John P. Kotter
Do you want apply strategy quotes?
25. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. — Napoléon Bonaparte
26. The reason why it is so difficult for existing firms to capitalize on disruptive innovations is that their processes and their business model that make them good at the existing business actually make them bad at competing for the disruption. — Clayton Christensen
27. Today, no leader can afford to be indifferent to the challenge of engaging employees in the work of creating the future. Engagement may have been optional in the past, but it’s pretty much the whole game today. — Gary Hamel
28. Sticking with a plan when you are winning sounds simple, but it’s easy to become overconfident and get caught up in events. Long-term success is impossible if you let your heat-of-the-moment reactions trump careful planning. — Garri Kimowitsch Kasparow
29. The real challenge in crafting strategy lies in detecting subtle discontinuities that may undermine a business in the future. And for that there is no technique, no program, just a sharp mind in touch with the situation. — Henry Mintzberg