Boldness doesn’t mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful. Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated. It means you’re willing to go where you’ve never been, willing to try what you’ve never tried, and willing to trust what you’ve never trusted. Boldness is quiet, not noisy. — Mike Yaconelli.
What is boldness? Boldness is the opposite of fearfulness. To be bold implies a willingness to get things done despite risks. Boldness may be a property that only certain individuals are able to display.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best boldness quotes collection
1. Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self. — Queen Latifah
2. If you like going a certain way, then be bold and do it. — Daniel Ricciardo
3. Your life is your canvas, and you are the masterpiece. There are a million ways to be kind, amazing, fabulous, creative, bold, and interesting. — Kerli
4. Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold. — Robert Kiyosaki
5. In order to be an icon, you need to be bold. How do I define boldness? Stepping outside of your comfort zone. — Saweetieany
6. Don’t save bold lashes and red lips for nighttime do it in the day! —Tyra Banks
7. Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms. — Anthony Storr
8. Freedom lies in being bold. — Robert Frost
9. We are not afraid to be a bit different, to make shades that are bold. — Francois Nars
10. Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become. — Angelina Jolie
11. To achieve our goals of educating bold and ambitious children, we must invest in enriching, quality early child care and learning. — Stacey Abrams
12. I want to present a very strong and bold image, but with femininity. I love being sweet and salty all together. — Keke Palmer
13. The bold enterprises are the successful ones. Take counsel of hopes rather than of fears to win in this business. — Rutherford B. Hayes
14. Begin, be bold and venture to be wise. — Horace
15. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. — Helen Keller
16. Persistence pushes me to be bold and seek out the opportunities I’ve wanted. It starts by envisioning what you want, no matter how big or small, and believing that you can achieve it. — Belinda Johnson
17. I believe that life is chaotic, a jumble of accidents, ambitions, misconceptions, bold intentions, lazy happenstances, and unintended consequences, yet I also believe that there are connections that illuminate our world, revealing its endless mystery and wonder. — David Maraniss
18. Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on. — Satya Nadella
19. We have come to the edge of the abyss and now it is time for a bold step forward. There is a political view that the tougher you are, the more credible you are. — Ed Balls
Discover more amazing topic
20. We have to be bold in our national ambitions.
First, we must win the fight against poverty within the next decade.
Second, we must improve moral standards in government and society to provide a strong foundation for good governance.
Third, we must change the character of our politics to promote fertile ground for reforms. — Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
21. Persistence pushes me to be bold and seek out the opportunities I’ve wanted. It starts by envisioning what you want, no matter how big or small, and believing that you can achieve it. — Belinda Johnson
22. Negotiation is empathy. It’s almost trite to say that if you can’t put yourself in the seat of the other person you’re speaking with, you’re not going to do well. It’s not about being a bully, not about making offers people can’t refuse. ― Marc Randolph
23. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ― Robert A. Heinlein
24. Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. ― Benjamin Franklin
25. The secret to gaining the upper hand in a negotiation is to give the other side the illusion of control.
Don’t try to force your opponent to admit that you are right. Ask questions, that begin with ‘How?’ or ‘What?’ so your opponent uses mental energy to figure out the answer. ― Christopher Voss
26. I consider myself a persuasive person. With the ability to persuade comes a certain level of power. — Ertharin Cousin