Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty.
and I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life.
How? I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well. ― Theodore Roosevelt.
Why we should effort? Success is dependent on effort. ― Sophocles
How? I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. ― Estee Lauder
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let effort quotes collection, make you rich
1. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. ― Jesse Owens
2. Continuous effort not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential. ― Winston Churchill
3. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. ― Winston Churchill
4. An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves. ― Lydia M. Child
5. All things are difficult before they are easy. ― Thomas Fuller
6. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do it. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
7. Hope is wishing for a thing to come true.
Faith is believing it will come true.
Work is making it come true. ― Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
8. A man of words, and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds. ― English Proverb
9. Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today. ― Tim Fargo
10. Thinking well is wise; planning well wiser; doing well wisest and best of all. ― Persian Proverb
11. A garden requires patient labor and attention. ― Cherry Nguyen
12. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions.
They thrive because someone expended effort on them. ― Liberty Hyde Bailey
13. Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort. ― John Ruskin
15. Success is dependent on effort. ― Sophocles
16. If a task is once begun, never leave it till it’s done. Be the labor great or small, do it well or not at all.
17. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. With hard work and effort, you can achieve anything. ― Antoine Griezmann
19. If we were supposed to talk more than we listen, we would have two mouths and one ear. ― Mark Twain
20. No bees, No honey, No work, No money. ― Cherry Nguyen
21. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. ― Theodore Roosevelt
22. Life is too short to spend in negativity.
So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be. ― Hugh Dillon
23. Be of good cheer. Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow.
You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles.
Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost. ― Helen Keller
24. People die all the time. Life is a lot more fragile than we think.
So you should treat others in a way that leaves no regrets.
Fairly, and if possible, sincerely.
It’s too easy not to make the effort, then weep and wring your hands after the person dies. ― Haruki Murakami
25. What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. ― Samuel Johnson
26. Effort is grossly underrated. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
27. Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt. ― José Ortega y Gassett
28. You can’t have a million dollars dream with a minimum wage work ethic. ― Cherry Nguyen
29. You’re always learning. The problem is, sometimes you stop and think you understand the world.
This is not correct.
The world is always moving. You never reach the point you can stop making an effort. ― Paulo Coelho
Discover more wonderful topic
30. All the so-called “secrets of success” will not work unless you do. ― Cherry Nguyen
31. Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you. ― Arnold Palmer
32. A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood. ― George S. Patton
33. An industrious dunce is often more successful in life than his learned neighbor. ― James Lendall Basford
34. A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into a glorious success. ― Elbert Hubbard
35. A great work demands a great sacrifice, and those who are not capable of a great sacrifice are not capable of a great work. ― Muriel Strode
36. All I ever knew was that effort would get me seen on tape,
effort would get me noticed to get to the league,
effort would one day take care of my mom and my kids.
Effort, which is between you and you.
Nobody else can give you effort.
Effort is what is inside. ― Ray Lewis
37. As one makes an impartial study of successful people, one is drawn to inevitable conclusion that persistence,
concentration of effort and definiteness of purpose are the major sources of their achievements. ― Napoleon Hill
38. The only thing that has kept me around is my effort. ― Ray Lewis
39. The heights by great men reached and kept. Were not attained by sudden flight,
But they, while their companions slept. Were toiling upward in the night. ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
40. The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen. ― Sarah Brown
41. There’s not a person on my team in 16 years that has consistently beat me to the ball every play.
That ain’t got nothing to do with talent,
That’s just got everything to do with effort, and nothing else. ― Ray Lewis
42. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. ― Abraham Lincoln
43. They indeed are fools who are satisfied with the fruits of their past effort and do not engage themselves in self-effort now. ― Swami Venkatesananda
44. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. ― Emile Zola
45. The view is better when it is earned. ― Cherry Nguyen
46. The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
47. The level path is easy, but it will not bring you to the mountaintop. ― Dr. Idel Dreimer
48. The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual. ― Vince Lombardi
49. There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway. ― Mark Burnett
50. The difference between try and triumph is a little ump. ― Cherry Nguyen
51. The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply. ― Denis Waitley
52. The elevator to success is not running; you must climb the stairs. ― Zig Ziglar
53.The one thing that matter is the effort. ― Antoine De Saint-Exupery
54. There is no substitute for work. ― Vince Lombardi
55. The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort. ― Colin Powell
56. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ― Jimmy Johnson
57. The man who succeeds is a man who has withstood the tests of time, trials, and has made every effort count. ― Hermann J. Steinherr
58. Try and fail, but don’t fail to try. ― Stephen Kaggwa
59. The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme effort, who never stretches to his full capacity, never stands to his full stature. ― Arnold Bennett
Discover more wonderful topic
60. I am a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ― Thomas Jefferson
61. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. ― Estee Lauder
62. I am grinding while you’re sleeping. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
63. I can be 100 times more important than IQ. ― Cherry Nguyen
64. Ideas don’t work for people unwilling to do the work. ― Robin Sharma
65. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. ― Seneca
66. It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles. ― Claude M. Bristol
67. It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. ― Theodore Roosevelt
68. I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. ― Larry Bird
69. In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result. ― James Allen
70. If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort. ― Dave Weinbau
71. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. ― Michael Jordan
72. If a man is called a street-sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music,
or Shakespeare wrote poetry.
He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say.
Here lived a great street-sweeper who did his job well. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
73. Do the work. Everyone wants to be successful, but nobody wants to do the work. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
74. Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can. ― Lowell Thomas
75. Just try to be the best you can be; never cease trying to be the best you can be. That’s in your power. ― John Wooden
76. Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat. ― Ann Landers
77. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ― Earl Nightingale
78. Much effort, much prosperity. ― Euripides
79. Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more. ― Edward H. Harriman
80. Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men and women who kept on working. ― Cherry Nguyen
80. Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. ― Cherry Nguyen
81. Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm. ― Sidney J. Phillips
82. Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations. ― Les Brown
83. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. ― William James
84. For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward. ― Jim Rohn
85. For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business. ― T.S. Eliot
86. Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. ― Swami Sivananda
87. Plough deep while sluggards sleep. ― Benjamin Franklin
88. Problems are only opportunities in work clothes. ― Henry J. Kaiser
89. People are rewarded in public for what they’ve practiced for years in private. ― Anthony Robbins
90. Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. ― Chinese Proverb
91. Be willing to give that extra effort that separates the winner from the one in second place. ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
92. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. ― Will Rogers
93. Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
94. Each man is the smith of his own fortune. ― Appius Claudius
95. One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time. ― John Wanamaker
96. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
97. Leaders are made, they are not born.
They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile. ― Vince Lombardi
98. Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. ― Sam Ewing
99. Hard work is the price we must pay for success.
I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price. ― Vince Lombardi
Discover more wonderful topic
100. Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times. ― Aeschylus
101. Life can be boring unless you put some effort into it. ― John C. Maxwell
102. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. ― William James
103. God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try. ― Mother Teresa
104. Confidence is not something that comes out of nowhere. It is the result of months
and years of practice, constant work, effort, and determination. ― Anurag Prakash Ray
105. Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential. ― Winston Churchill
106. Great effort springs naturally from great attitude. ― Pat Riley
107. Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood, and tears and effort in the gym every day. ― Gabby Douglas
108. Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought. ― Napoleon Hill
109. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. ― Napoleon Hill
110. Success is dependent on effort. ― Sophocles
111. Success is a ladder you cannot climb with your hands in your pockets. ― Cherry Nguyen
112. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. ― Robert Collier
113. Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & effort, and we control both of them. ― Dwayne Johnson
114. Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. ― John Wooden
115. Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment. ― Heywood Hale Broun
116. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory. ― Mahatma Gandhi
117. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. ― Napoleon Hill
118. Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night. ― Michael Jordan
119. Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is. ― Zig Ziglar
120. When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ― George Bernard Shaw
121. Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is. ― Zig Ziglar
122. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
123. We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it. ― Earl Nightingale
124. Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience. ― Mahatma Gandhi