Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can. ― Dalai Lama.
Who is Dalai Lama? He is the head of state and spiritual leader of the Tibetan government-in-exile based in Dharamshala, India. Tibetans believe him to be the reincarnation of his predecessors. For nearly 50 years, he had aimed to establish Tibet as a self-governing, democratic state.
Dalai Lama was born on July 6, 1935, in Tibet and came to India in 1959. He calls himself the “son of India”. The Tibetan Buddhist community is celebrating the birthday of the Dalai Lama on Tuesday. The 14th Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, turned 86 today.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise Dalai Lama quotes collection
1. Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay. ― Dalai Lama
2. An open heart is an open mind. ― Dalai Lama
3. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well. ― Dalai Lama
4. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. ― Dalai Lama
5. An eye for an eye….we are all blind. ― Dalai Lama
6. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self. ― Dalai Lama
7. A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries. Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise man’s wisdom even if he associates with a sage. ― Dalai Lama
8. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful the experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster. ― Dalai Lama
9. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation. ― Dalai Lama
10. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. ― Dalai Lama
11. In our struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we possess. ― Dalai Lama
12. Silence is sometimes the best answer. ― Dalai Lama
13. The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred. ― Dalai Lama
14. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better. ― Dalai Lama
15. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive. ― Dalai Lama
16. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. ― Dalai Lama
17. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up. ― Dalai Lama
18. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. ― Dalai Lama
19. If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever. ― Dalai Lama
Discover more wonderful topic
20. The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness. ― Dalai Lama
21. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. ― Dalai Lama
22. This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness. ― Dalai Lama
23. As you breathe in, cherish yourself. As you breathe out, cherish all Beings. ― Dalai Lama
24. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view. ― Dalai Lama
25. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost. ― Dalai Lama
26. Self care is, fundamentally, about bringing balance back to a life that has grown imbalanced from too many commitments or responsibilities. ― Robyn L. Gobin