Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ― Napoleon Hill
Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown. ― Soren Kierkegaard
Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. ― Leonardo da Vinci
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let patience quotes collection, make you rich
1. Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. ― Cherry Nguyen
2. Patience is the key to contentment. ― The Prophet Muhammad
3. Patience is the best remedy for every problem. ― Plautus
4. Patience and wisdom walk hand in hand, like two one-armed lovers. ― Jarod Kintz
5. Patience is the best medicine. ― John Florio
6. Genius is only a greater aptitude for patience. ― George Louis de Buffon
7. With love and patience, nothing is impossible. ― Daisaku Ikeda
8. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. ― Leo Tolstoy
9. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Sometimes things aren’t clear right away.
That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead. ― Mary Pierce
11. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane. ― Criss Jami
12. All men commend patience, although few are willing to practice it. ― Thomas a Kempis
13. I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, and compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. ― Lao Tzu
14. To lose patience is to lose the battle. ― Mahatma Gandhi
15. Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves. ― Tony Gaskins
16. Idleness is sweet, and it’s consequences are cruel. ― John Quincy Adams
17. If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient.
It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. ― A.A. Milne: Winnie the Pooh
18. Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments;
but let us have patience, and we soon shall see them in their proper figures. ― Joseph Addison
19. Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. ― George Bernard Shaw
20. It is very strange that the years teach us patience, that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting. ― Elizabeth Taylor
21. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. ― Helen Keller
22. Patience is the companion of wisdom. ― Augustine of Hippo
23. Patience is a key element of success. ― Bill Gates
24. Patience is the best medicine. ― John Florio
25. Patience is a fruit of the spirit that grows only under trial. ― Joyce Meyer
26. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. ― Jean-Jacques Rousseau
27. Patience is the key to paradise. ― Turkish proverb
28. Patience is the key to contentment. ― The Prophet Muhammad
29. Patience is a conquering virtue. ― Geoffrey Chaucer
30. Patience and fortitude conquer all things. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. Patience and the passage of time do more than strength and fury. ― Jean de La Fontaine
32. Patience in all things is your crucial shield. ― Robert Greene
33. Patience is not passive, on the contrary, it is concentrated strength. ― Bruce Lee
34. Patience isn’t a virtue; it’s a necessity. ― Lou Holtz
35. Patience you must have, my young padawan. ― Yoda
36. Patience is more important to success than brilliance. ― Shane Parrish
37. Patience earns interest. Impatience pays interest. ― Jack Butcher
38. Patience and wisdom walk hand in hand, like two one-armed lovers. ― Jarod Kintz
39. Patience is not a virtue. It is an achievement. ― Vera Nazarian
Discover more amazing topic
40. Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind. ― David G. Allen
41. Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown. ― Søren Kierkegaard
42. Patience, a willingness to completely surrender to the process, and the importance of listening. ― Cherry Nguyen
43. Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength. ― Charles Caleb Colton
44. Patience is the master key to every situation.
One must have sympathy for everything, surrender to everything, but at the same time remain patient and forbearing. ― Franz Kafka
45. Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold.
For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases,
it will have no power to hurt you.
So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they. ― Leonardo da Vinci
46. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. ― Covid
47. Be patient. Just like a puzzle, it takes time for all the pieces of your life to come together. ― Aaron Will
48. All great achievements require time. ― Maya Angelou
49. All we need is just a little patience. ― Gun’s And Roses
50. All good things come to he who waits. ― Proverb
51. All commend patience, but none can endure to suffer. ― Thomas Fuller
52. All human wisdom is summed up in two words, wait and hope. ― Alexandre Dumas
53. All things come to him who waits, provided he knows what he is waiting for. ― Woodrow Wilson
54. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts,
expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable. ― Orson F. Whitney
55. A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. ― George Savile
56. A man who masters patience masters everything else. ― Cherry Nguyen
57. A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. ― Molière
58. At the gate of patience there is no crowding. ― Moroccan saying
59. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. And sure enough, even waiting will end… if you can just wait long enough. ― William Faulkner
61. Almost everything is outside of your control.
You may take all the right actions and fail.
You may take no action and win.
All you can do is put yourself is positions to win.
Patience will eventually get luck on your side. ― Crypto Seneca
62. A leaf that is destined to grow large is full of grooves and wrinkles at the start.
Now if one has no patience and wants it smooth offhand like a willow leaf, there is trouble ahead. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
63. Always seem patient, as if you know that everything will come to you eventually. ― Robert Greene
64. All men are made one for another: either then teach them better or bear with them. ― Marcus Aurelius
65. Bear and forbear.
66. Be impatient with actions but patient with results. ― Naval Ravikant
67. Because you are alive, everything is possible. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
68. Be a lamp for yourselves.
Be your own refuge.
Seek for no other.
All things must pass.
Strive on diligently.
Don’t give up. ― Buddha
69. Don’t cross the bridge until you come to it. ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
70. Don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. ― Bruce Lee
71. Don’t put the cart before the horse. ― John Heywood
72. Don’t chase, don’t beg, don’t stress, don’t be desperate, just relax.
When you relax, it will come to you.
Make your wants, want you. ― Cherry Nguyen
73. Rivers know this: there is no hurry.
We shall get there some day. ― A.A. Milne
74. Remember you are half water.
If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does. ― Margaret Atwood
Discover more wonderful topic
4 best way help you become a successful businessman! You never know
75. Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits. ― Thomas Edison
76. Everything comes if a man will only wait. ― Benjamin Disraeli
77. Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. ― May Sarton
78. Every difficulty or disappointment is a trial of your faith.
Every unpleasant incident or temptation is a test of your inner strength. March forward hero! ― Sivananda Saraswati
79. Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. ― Harriet Tubman
80. Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty. ― John Ruskin
81. Endurance is patience concentrated. ― Thomas Carlyle
82. Just keep going when it’s tough. Just keep going when it’s long. ― Maxime Lagace
83. Judge a tree from its fruit, not from its leaves. ― Euripides
84. First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win. ― Mahatma Gandhi
85. Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience. ― Laurence J. Peter
86. For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice,
no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service. ― John Burroughs
87. Have patience with all things but first of all with yourself. ― Francis de Sales
88. Have patience, God isn’t finished yet. ― Philippians
89. Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. ― Saadi
90. Haste makes waste. ― John Heywood
91. Haste has no blessing. ― Swahili saying
92. Haste is productive of injury, and so is too much hesitation.
He is the wisest man who does everything at the proper time. ― Ovid
93. Hard work combined with patience is a superpower. ― Maxime Lagacé
94. He that can have patience can have what he will. ― Benjamin Franklin
95. How poor are they that have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees? ― William Shakespeare
96. Keep silence for the most part, and speak only when you must, and then briefly. ― Epictetus
97. Keep doing your Karm (work).
Don’t start expecting the results. ― Bhagavad Gita
98. Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence. ― Hal Borland
99. I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. ― Michelangelo
100. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. ― Leonardo da Vinci
101. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back. ― Abraham Lincoln
102. I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. ― Margaret Thatcher
103. I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures. ― Lao Tzu
104. Intuition is a suspension of logic due to impatience. ― Rita Mae Brown
105. It will be your toughest battle. It will be the only one worth it. ― Maxime Lagacé
106. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ― Albert Einstein
107. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ― Confucius
108. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. ― Julius Caesar
109. If you should put even a little on a little and should do this often, soon this would become big. ― Hesiod
110. If you want a more patient world, let patience be your motto. ― Steve Maraboli
111. If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees. ― Hal Borland
112. Slow and steady wins the race. ― Aesop
113. Slow is every foot on an unknown path. ― Irish proverb
114. Sometimes things aren’t clear right away.
That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead. ― Mary Pierce
Discover more great topic
115. Successful people know the difference between patience and procrastination.
In any contest between power and patience, bet on patience.― W.B. Prescott
116. Genius is eternal patience. ― Michelangelo
117. Genius is patience. ― Isaac Newton
118. Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience. ― George-Louis de Buffon
119. Grain by grain a loaf, stone by stone, a castle. ― Yugoslavian saying
120. The continuous drip polishes the stone. ― Peruvian saying
121. The very important thing you should have is patience. ― Jack Ma
122. The secret engine fueling success is patience.
It will actually get you to most goals much quicker and smoother than the alternative. ― Neil Strauss
123. The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones. ― Solomon Ibn Gabirol
124. They are part of your plan. ― Maxime Lagace
125. There is something good in all seeming failures.
You are not to see that now.
Time will reveal it.
Be patient. ― Sivananda Saraswati
126. Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. ― Molière
127. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
128. Time heals what reason cannot. ― Seneca
129. Teach us, O Lord, the disciplines of patience, for to wait is often harder than to work. ― Peter Marshall
130. Trust the process.
Your time is coming.
Just do the work and the results will handle themselves. ― Tony Gaskins
131. To lose patience is to lose the battle. ― Mahatma Gandhi
132. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. ― Leo Tolstoy
133. The greatest power is often simple patience. ― E. Joseph Cossman
134. The salt of patience seasons everything. ― Italian saying
135. Time is the wisest of all counselors. ― Plutarch
136. Time discovers truth. ― Seneca
137. Take up an idea, devote yourself to it, struggle on in patience, and the sun will rise for you. ― Swami Vivekananda
138. The whole duty of man is embraced in the two principles of abstinence and patience: temperance in prosperity,
and patient courage in adversity. ― Seneca
139. There is no road too long to the man who advances deliberately and without undue haste;
there are no honors too distant to the man who prepares himself for them with patience. ― Jean de la Bruyere
140. This world is your best teacher.
There is a lesson in everything.
There is a lesson in each experience.
Learn it and become wise.
Every failure is a stepping stone to success. ― Sivananda Saraswati
141. With love and patience, nothing is impossible. ― Daisaku Ikeda
142. When you have self-knowledge, you’re naturally calm and poised.
You overcome obstacles with ease. ― Cherry Nguyen
143. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. ― Helen Keller
144. Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ― Søren Kierkegaard
145. Many a man thinks he is patient when, in reality, he is indifferent. ― B.C. Forbes
146. Maybe that’s why life is so precious.
No rewind or fast forward… just patience and faith. ― Cristina Marrero
147. Make your ego porous.
Will is of little importance, complaining is nothing, fame is nothing.
Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
148. Mastery requires both impatience and patience.
The impatience to have a bias toward action, to not waste time, and to work with a sense of urgency each day.
The patience to delay gratification, to wait for your actions to accumulate, and to trust the process. ― James Clear
149. Making your mark on the world is hard.
If it were easy, everybody would do it.
But it’s not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way.
The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t.
It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. ― Barack Obama
150. Misfortune is the test of a person’s merit. ― Seneca
151. My son, observe the postage stamp! Its usefulness depends upon its ability to stick to one thing until it gets there. ― Josh Billings
152. Most people optimize for the day ahead.
A few people optimize for 1-2 years ahead.
Almost nobody optimizes for 3-4 years ahead (or longer).
The person who is willing to delay gratification longer than most reduces competition and gains a decisive advantage.
Patience is power. ― James Clear
153. No great thing is created suddenly. ― Epictetus
154. No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted.
It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. ― Orson F. Whitney
155. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ― Lao Tzu
156. Nothing else is necessary but these love, sincerity, and patience. ― Swami Vivekananda
157. Never put passion before principle, even if you win, you’ll lose. ― Mr. Miyagi
158. Never cut a tree down in the wintertime.
Never make a negative decision in the low time.
Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods.
The storm will pass.
The spring will come. ― Robert H. Schuller
159. Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance. ― Virgil
Discover more wisdom topic
Creative contents. Cell phone quotes collection. You never know
160. Change is slow and gradual.
It requires hard work, a bit of luck, a fair amount of self-sacrifice, and a lot of patience. ― Robert Greene
161. Our patience will achieve more than our force. ― Edmund Burke
162. Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments;
but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures. ― Joseph Addison
163. Once you learn patience, your options suddenly expand. ― Robert Greene
164. One minute of patience, ten years of peace. ― Greek proverb
165. One moment of patience may ward off great disaster.
One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. ― Chinese proverb
166. You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for. ― Craig Bruce
167. You will get there when you are meant to get there and not moment sooner.
So relax, breathe, and be patient.
169. Your mastery depends on focus, patience and practice.
Not on luck. ― Robin Sharma
170. You can’t rush something you want to last forever.
171. Whoever is out of patience is out of possession of their soul. ― Francis Bacon
172. While we wait for life, life passes. ― Seneca
173. What was hard to suffer is sweet to remember. ― Seneca
174. What may not be altered is made lighter by patience. ― Horace
175. We suffer more in imagination than in reality. ― Seneca
176. We should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. ― Seneca
177. What comes easy won’t last.
What lasts won’t come easy.
178. Who is happy? The man with low expectations.
Who is successful? The man with high expectations.
Who is wise?
The man with patience. ― Maxime Lagacé
179. What can you control? Your efforts and where you apply your efforts.
What can’t you control?
Let them go.
Believe. ― Maxime Lagacé
180. Water does not resist. Water flows.
When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. ― Margaret Atwood
181. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you.
But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it.
Dripping water wears away a stone.
Remember that, my child. ― Margaret Atwood