When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success. — Diego Maradona.
Why we love watching soccer? The reason why people love watching soccer is because of the passion the sport makes them feel. Because of a lot of factors actually, but the most important one is because of the pride and affection fans and players feel for their soccer team.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best soccer quotes collection
1. You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it. — Lionel Messi
2. I don’t have time for hobbies. At the end of the day, I treat my job as a hobby. It’s something I love doing. — David Beckham
3. Some people think football [soccer]is a matter of life and death. I don’t like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. — Bill Shankly.
4. Every time I went away I was deceiving my mom. I’d tell her I was going to school but I’d be out on the street playing football. I always had a ball on my feet. — Ronaldo
5. Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win. — Gary Lineker
6. We must have had 99 percent of the game. it was the other three percent that cost us the match. — Ruud Gullit
7. I learned all about life with a ball at my feet. — Ronaldinho
8. The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning. — Pelé
9. Good soccer players need not be titans sculpted by Michelangelo. In soccer, ability is much more important than shape, and in many cases, skill is the art of turning limitations into virtues. — Eduardo Galeano
10. The ball is round, the game lasts ninety minutes, and everything else is just theory. — Josef “Sepp” Herberger
11. When good soccer happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it. — Eduardo Galeano
12. Soccer isn’t the same as Bach or Buddhism. But it is often more deeply felt than religion, and just as much a part of the community’s fabric, a repository of traditions. — Franklin Foer
13. Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to football (soccer). — Albert Camus
14. I don’t believe skill was, or ever will be, the result of coaches. It is a result of a love affair between the child and the ball. — Roy Maurice Keane
15. If you’re attacking, you don’t get as tired as when you’re chasing. — Kyle Rote, Jr.
16. The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don’t lose faith in yourself. — Neymar
17. I just hate losing and that gives you an extra determination to work harder. — Wayne Rooney
18. It is not just about the money, it is about what you achieve on the pitch. — Ronaldinho
19. Before kids can play like a pro, they must enjoy playing the game like a kid. — Steve Locker
Discover more fantastic topic
20. Becoming a footballer is only the first half of the silent prayer a kid offers up to the sky or confides to his teacher in a primary school essay. The second part is the name of the team he wants to play for. — Andrea Pirlo
21. I can’t stand a ballplayer who plays in fear. Any fellow who has a good shot has got to take it and keep taking it. So he misses – so what? — Red Auerbach
22. Those to whom defense is not important will have the best seat in the game. — Rick Majerus
23. I’m still waiting for perfection. In the meantime, I’ll settle for persistence. — Bo Ryan
24. I know that I’m never as good or bad as any single performance. I’ve never believed my critics or my worshippers, and I’ve always been able to leave the game at the arena. — Charles Barkley
25. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. — Vincent T. Lombardi
26. Surround yourself with people that push you to do and be better.
No drama or negativity. Just higher goals and higher motivation.
Good times and positive energy. negativity. Just higher goals and higher motivation.
Good times and positive energy. No jealousy or hate. Simply bringing out the absolute best in each other. ― Warren Buffett